Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Irony

A/n: So I don't like this one very much but I found it in the drafts so I thought I might as well, it's also very short! Sorry!

Warnings: Blood, gore, death, insanity?

Summary: You'll see

(Not my image)

"No, no, no! Stay with me alright? Stay with me!" I yell as Kaz fucking Brekker bleeds out in my arms from a wound from his own cane.

Kaz shakes his head weakly and one gloved hand goes to cradle my cheek as the other ungloved one goes and makes patterns on my neck.

"It's okay."

I laugh but it's broken and it gets engulfed in sobs by the end of it. I don't want to touch him but it seems Brekker can't get enough of me. Ironic.

"Of course you would say that when your dying!"

I yell for a healer but I know it's useless as he smiles at me sadly and starts to choke on his own blood.

"Y/n-Y/n! End it-it. I'm no-not goin-going out by-" He takes a second as he spits out blood probably meant to go on the street but it ends up on my shirt.

"By-by drown-drowning in my-my ow-own blo-blood."

My eyes widen at what he's telling me to do. No! But as he dies here, no one else around, I know that it's useless. I would never want him to suffer.

"Kaz-Kaz." Tears blur with my words as I slowly take a gun out of my left coat pocket. I place the gun right up to his head and my finger flinches on the trigger, but I can't. I can't kill the bastard of the barrel. The only person in the world that holds my heart.

He reaches up with the last of his energy and kiss's me. There's nothing to it except for a dead man's wish to be with his lover one last time. It's not hungry, no it's desperate and telling me that he's happy.

He's happy about what he's gotten out of life.

"I can't Kaz." I cry as I still hold the gun up loosely to his head. "I can't."

He brushes his ungloved hand across my cheek and he grins a bit.

"Smile-smile for me-me, Angel?"

Tears ricochet off my cheeks onto Kaz's shirt, face, and eyelashes. It's then I realize he isn't coming back, so I give him my best smile in the world. The one he said would brighten anyone's day, the one where he said it made me look like a saint.

I smile that smile and I give Kaz a few seconds for his last words and he seems to know it too.

"I don't want to see you up there till your old. Live your life Y/n."

BANG!

The shot rings out bouncing off of the cobblestones underneath us and I sob as I look down on Kaz.

Dead.

"You called for a healer?" A girl, no older than fifteen comes around the corner not even running to see if someone needed help.

I lift the gun up before she has any time to react as I shot her, right in the head.

The same place I shot Kaz.

I crawl desperately back to his corpse and I see the bullet hole in his head and I instantly back away. His eye's once full of schemes and love for me are lifeless. Their glassy and they look up at the sky with a blank expression in them.

A terrible scream rips through my throat as lightning cackles in the distance. Laughing at the irony.

___________________Time Skip 3-4 months, 3rd person Pov_________________

A woman looks outside her window on a secluded island. She watches Ketterdan burn, with an evil smirk adorning her face. The city burns as children and grown men scream in terror as the black flames that take the shape of dragons swallow them whole. She whips around the smirk falling off her face quickly as she pulls back on the gloves.

"Ready a ship, I think it's time to take a visit to our dear friends. Don't you think?" Her lips don't quirk up but madness is held inside her eyes and anyone who dared look at them directly and held her gaze like Dirtyhands used to would surely go insane. Simply because she was not anymore.

Sane such a funny word. Not sane, seemed...Better.

The boy nods and scurry's off to hopefully find a ship or else he might not survive another day.

"I get it now." She whispers not daring to say his name. "Brick by brick." She turns on her heel passing Pekka Rollins tortured and maimed body as she gets ready to board her ship.

"I will burn them all down. I promise."

Words 747

-kk123huff