Percy Jackson x Reader Enough

So this is my first song fic! I think this one is going to be a little shorter than most but I technically already wrote a part of this not to long ago but I couldn't find the notebook that it was in! It's gender neutral I think tell me if there's any mistakes for that please! I also don't think I put your godly parent in there so hopefully that's good! And as always enjoy my shitty writing! 

Warnings: Angst, Fluff, langue (should really just expect that from me), THE READER THINKS LIKE EXTRA BAD THINGS ABOUT THEIR SELF IN THIS ONE PEOPLE! YOU ARE LOVED! People being dicks, don't be a dick to people you don't know what their going through! 

Summary: Reader has a crush on Percy Jackson but doesn't think she would be good enough for him. 

g/p = Godly parent

Y/n = your name

Y/h/l = your hair length

y/e/c = your eye color

y/b/t = your body type

n/n = Nickname

All rights go to Rick Riordan, You, and Radiohead I just own the plot!

Onward!

When you were here before 

I walk into the forest keeping up my happy facade till I get at least to the middle of the forest. 

Couldn't look you in the eye 

Your just like an angel 

Your skin makes me cry 

Then I let everything explode all my worries, all my doubts, all the terrible things about me and I just ball my eyes out. I sob into the open like a family member just died, I'm a fucking wreak and a disappointment to this camp, weak.   

You float like a feather 

In a beautiful world

I Wish I was special 

You're so fuckin' special 

Really everything I do just stupid, like my crush on Percy Jackson. Why did I have to fall for someone who was already taken, much less someone who's a literal fucking angel.

But I'm a creep 

I'm a Weirdo

What the hell am I doin' here?

I don't belong here

I should leave why would anyone want me around? I just got 6 campers killed, they would be glad. 

I got up from the rock that I was sitting and then suddenly I here a noise. I turn around and quickly pull out my celestial bronze dagger and walk in a circle - being aware of my surroundings probably won't have gotten those campers killed! 

Then someone comes out of the trees with hands in the air with a camp halfblood t-shirt with raven black hair. With sea green eyes.

It's Percy.

He looks at me and rolls his eyes with a smirk on his face. 

"Don't kill me yet Y/n I still have some unfinished business with you." He winks. 

I don't care if it hurts 

I wanna have control

"What do you want Jackson." I snarl at him. He narrows his eyes at me,

"why we're you crying?" I quickly turn and hide my face. 

"I haven't been." Percy just raises his eyebrow and steps closer to me. I take a step back and he keeps on taking steps forward till I'm up against a tree. He places his hands on my cheeks and leans his head against my shoulder. He looks at me with his baby seal eyes.

"Please tell me."

I pause. "I just-" My voice cracks.

"I'll never be enough."

I want a perfect body

I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice 

When I'm not around 

So fuckin' special 

I wish I was special

Percy then leans in and kiss's me. It's sweet and it explodes in my mouth with passion and love. 

But I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here? 

He pulls away and press's his forehead to mine. Tears run down my face as he press's are lips together. 

"They died because of me Percy, those young campers with years ahead of them." I sob into his chest. He places is hand under my chin and puts my head up to face his. 

"You saved the camp Y/n, we would all be dead if it weren't for you."

I roll my eyes. "I'll never be good as Annabeth she would have gotten everyone out." Percy just shakes his head.

"Annabeth couldn't have saved the camp like you did, and your not Annabeth that what makes you, you." 

Whatever makes you happy

Whatever you want

"My y/h/l is weird, y/b/t is normal, and my y/e/c is gross." I start listing all of my flaws. 

You're so fuckin' special 

I wish I was special

"And your angel Percy, I could never deserve you!" I yell. He takes me into his arms.

"You're weird n/n but normal is much more scary than being odd, and I'm weird too I made a damn joke about Amsterdam."  I giggle through my tears.

Percy hugs me. 

"We can be weird together."  

But I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo

We don't belong here

So that's that! I hope you guys liked it! You can request in the comment section, and sorry again for crappy writing. Also I realized that the reader said that percy was already taken, but I'm just putting it out there that he broke up with annabeth already the reader just doesn't know that! Sorry about that!

867 Words

-kk123huff