Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Crows

A/n: I just thought about this one and I was like yasssss... (I know I'm weird I'm sorry) There's really no plot. Anyways... ya so just to clear this up this one is after crooked kingdom! Also I have part 2 to Captains? Coming up and! (Yes there's an and) I have another Kaz one going up soon here so that's that!

Warnings: (Kaz should be his own warning), language, trauma, blood, gore I think that's it? You have been warned!

Summary: Kaz goes on a mission and gets hurt

All rights go to Leigh Bardugo and you, I just own the plot!

I walk into Kaz's room without knocking because from what I gathered or thought we were way past formalities.

I guess not.

I walk in to see Kaz packing up some stuff into a small bag - always packing light but I never see clothes go into the (very) tiny sack. I sigh in annoyance and clutch my jaw.

"I thought you said you would tell me if you have a job?" I raise my eyebrow at him. He freeze's for a fraction of a second but then resumes back to packing like nothing happened, not even looking at me.

"I'm leaving for a job. I'll be gone for four days, in Shu territory." My eyes widen a bit.

"You hate boats." I whisper, but he just shrugs his shoulders like I'm just another one of his pawns. I dig my finger nails into my palms of my hands forming them into fists.

"Your going alone?"

He turns to face me swiftly not meeting my eyes.

"I'll be taking the crows."

I feel anger brew inside of me begging for an outlet, begging to be released. I stomp down on it.

"Didn't you guys said I was one of you?" I question calmly hoping that he doesn't say what I thinks he's going to say, to tell me I'm a child for believing that.

His dark brown eyes that look almost black snap to mine finally meeting my eyes.

And he says something worse.

"Your no use anymore." He simply replies calmly.

To hell with being calm, to hell with being patient. He can go fuck himself if he thinks he can just use me at his leisure. I want to scream, yell at him, but I know if I want to achieve anything here, that's not how this go's.

My eyes darken and I take a step forward.

"When you need me most I will be gone." I say deadly calm and turning on my heel I stalk out the door.

"Oh and if you were done with me, you could have just said so." I hiss.

With that I walk out his door.

____________TIME SKIP A WEEK LATER_______________________

I sigh as I go to enter the slat. The fuck why am I already here? I grumble to myself. Inej better have a good reason for calling me over here. Or at least some good kruge. Saints knows I could use some.

Anything to help... What?

Help with the pain that I made? I did leave Kaz and knowing him he'll probably never talk to me humanly again like he used to. I ball my hands up in fists. But the only reason why I did that is because he was acting like a jackass, and if he's going to act like that he lose's me.

His loss.

By the saints I'm even lying to myself.

I get up the stairs and I walk into inej's room (because that's where she told me she would be) and I open the door and ALL the crows (expect for Kaz) were there.