Peggy Schuyler x fem! Laurens! Reader - Meet My Other Half part 1/2

So I found this in my drafts and I was like oh, so I read over it pretty quickly and I think it's good? I wrote it like 1-2 years ago so it's not very good but enjoy these two beautiful 🏳️‍🌈! I also made the reader bi!

Warnings: Homophobia, bi phobia, people being bitches, language, angst, fluff, I think that's it! You have been warned!

Era: Modern

Summary: You and peggy are in a secret relationship, chaos unsure's.

All right's go to disney, Lin Manuel Miranda, and you! I just own the plot! 🤪

Onward! 

"Y/N!" Peggy giggles. "Stop tickling me!" I laugh "well maybe you shouldn't have called me your lesbian mistress! You don't even have a boyfriend!" We just laugh together. "I wish it could be like this all the time." Peggy sighs and I see her turn around to look at a picture of our group. "Sorry darling I didn't mean to upset you." Peggy turns swiftly and crawls onto my lap as I sit on the brown old couch that my brother John gave me. "No I wish the same thing but they would just tell us to stop fooling around, they would never believe we're in this for a real relationship." I feel my eyes tear up. Being the youngest out of the group peggy and I are often told we can't do stuff. For fucks sake, we're only 2 years younger then the oldest!

"We've been together for 2 years and they still would tell us it's wrong." Peggy sighs sadly leaning onto me a bit more.

"I know! They never believe anything! Last time I had a boyfriend and we were dating for 8 months and he died in a car crash and Angelica and Eliza told me to get over it! Just because the boys fought in a war doesn't mean I don't get to be sad! They tell us to stop fooling around and they have sex with girls or guys and just drop em off the next day breaking their hearts! I haven't even told anyone either then you that I'm bi and John would just say it's just a phase! Even though hercules is gay! For fucks sakes!"

I Start crying, and throw the picture of the group at the wall, it crashes and breaks on impact staring into tiny pieces of glass on the floor the picture still remains intact though.

I go over there not caring there's glass there and I rip the paper up into tiny pieces. I slide down the wall beside it and I sob.

"Oh, sweetheart please don't cry."

Peggy sits beside me and holds my hand as I cry silently beside her. She starts to pick up the glass that's broken on the floor like the pieces of my heart, my brother would never believe me if I said I was bi he would think I was just going through a phase. I know life isn't always fair but this is just torture it's terrorizing for Peggy and me as well, why can't they just accept who we are?

Peggy picks me up Bridal Style to my room, then she puts me on the bed and Cuddles next to me. She just pulls me in for a deep loving kiss and the both of us being so enchanted in our kiss we didn't hear the keys to the door clicking it open. I may have also forgotten that today was the day that the Laurens house was supposed to host movie night. Oh shit well my brain wasn't telling me that yet.

The door to my room opens, there's my brother standing there in shock that could last for weeks and we quickly pull away in embarrassment.

 "What the fuck!" he yells, "did I just- did you just-" He pauses and tries to recollect himself. "What the actual fuck!"

I look towards him in shock but also a bit of amusement at his reaction. He kind of looked like a horse stuck in a really tiny hole.

"Surprise?" Peggy whispers. 

So that's that! Send me in your guy's requests please! 🥺😁

588 Words

-kk123huff