Damian Wayne x fem Reader The Sky Will Hold Without You

So this is new? I do have a request after this one is done that one, will go up pretty quickly. Then after that I think I'm going to write part 2 to In the rain and probably just a short drabble in between. Unless there's some requests? 😁 Plz?  

Warnings: Some angst, fluff, language (as always), Sad Damian, overworked Damian, SUICIDE, mentions of child abuse, I think that's it? You have been warned!

Summary: Damian is always making sure that things are in order in the superhero world, you can see it make some negative effects in his civilian life. (The Reader and Damian are 16+)

Okay I also use some french because I know some french because I'm in french immersion but it's like two words that are used for a term of endearment. 

All rights go to D.C. for the characters, and you because I don't own you, I just own the plot. 

Onward with this crappy fic!

I see Damian walk by me in a hurry trying to get some stuff together with a Chromebook even though I know he definitely has a proper computer that works just fine. He seems to be over-worked and I thought that was Tim's job. So stroll over to my boyfriends room too see his door open a crack and originally I was going to go burst open the door like a goddess and tell him to stop working in my (apparently) mom-boyfriend your in trouble voice. But then through the crack of his door I see him on his bed, hands in his head and I see dark circles under his eyes like their there own night sky's painted on different canvas's. 

But then I see Damian's eyes.

Yes, I know Damian can be a little stuck up sometimes but you have to understand that he's trying, he really is. Being raised by assassins and told not feel anything and that if you do those feelings aren't valid can really mess up a person. Obviously. 

So I usually take it upon myself to let him know his feelings are valid, even though it was hard at first he slowly started to realize emotion's are not a weakness. They make you human. And he does it on his own and I don't help him anymore - not really anyways.

Though right now I think he needs help. 

I open the door a tiny bit, just enough to let me through and his head doesn't shoot up like it usually does, he doesn't have that confused - frustrated face, no his head stays down like he's defeated. 

Broken.

Slowly I go to my knees in front of him and steadily remove his hands from his face but he's still looking down like he's about to burst. 

"What's wrong Dami?" I whisper to him, stroking my hand through his soft raven locks.

He finally lifts his head up and I nearly pull him into a hug the moment I see his face (even though I know this has to go slow.) 

His emerald green eyes I have grown to love are filled with glossy beautiful tears, and I know right then that there's something deeper here to uncover. 

But Damian comes first. 

I place my hand on his arm and slowly taking my time as his eyes follow my hand I slowly bring it up to his cheek. 

"What's gotten you into this state mon Ange?" And with the nickname I only use when we're alone he burst's into tears and flings his arms around me and basically falls on my lap sobbing. 

After I comfort him for a couple of minutes the saddening sobbing is reduced to only a couple of sniffles here and there. His arms are still around my back and his head his on my chest. 

"Dami can you please tell me what's wrong I hate to see you like this." He seems to think for second about resisting but seems to have decided against it.