Kaz Brekker x fem Reader Cut Me Instead

A/n: So this wasn't requested but it was on my mind recently (and there's not enough x readers for Kaz 😭🙁) This also as a kinda panic attack in it and I just did it the way I know but I did do some research so I'm sorry if I offended anyone! So if you read my last Kaz brekker imagine you it's basically the same character/reader but it's later so you know the crows So I'll do this and then probably finish the other requests I got then I might do a part 2 to the how to rip my heart out if I get some more requests... 😈😈😈

Also! I'm not trying to romanticize self harm! I'm just giving an outlet for people who maybe need it, remember you are enough and there are always people to talk to! If you need to I'm right here and you can talk to me!

Warnings: fluff, language, reader has powers, mentions of killing, threats, injuries, mentions of trauma, some angst, the reader doesn't think very good things about herself, blood, bodies, panic attack, SEXUAL ABUSE, THE MENAGERIE, abuse, self harm, MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING it has Kaz in the title so... (I think that's it) You have been warned!

Summary: You have a nightmare and it shakes you up a little and Kaz finds out the events that happen after.

All rights go to the author of six of crows for the characters, you because I don't own you and I just own the plot. (Unfortunately 😁😈😭)

Onward!

Into the dreamland;

The Rietveld Farm was on fire and I can see five bodies that litter the floor piled on top of each other like pieces of useless garbage thrown out like an orphan into a dumpster. I quickly recognize them as the bodies of the crows (expect Kaz's) and their bodies looked like someone came over and shot a light threw them and cut them in half. In a felting terrifying moment I realize I must have killed them with the size of those burns through those bodies and the size of the cuts.  

I step back as terror curls threw me, and I keep on stepping back till I fall threw the open door of the Rietveld farm house (that was on fire.) 

I walk around the house in a haze or a trance and the fire seemingly doesn't burn me as I slowly walk and examine every room. I feel a pull towards a room and the doors closed. Opening the door, the metal of the door handle burns me but I don't jump back like I would usually do I keep forward and open the door. 

Kaz is on a rocking chair and in a felting moment I realize that this must have been his old childhood room. I look around the room a bit more avoiding looking or even glancing at Kaz then I finally look at him and I am horrified. 

He's on the rocking chair but his good leg was twisted at ugly angles and he had cuts all over his body, his arms were tied to the head board and his wrists looked bloody. He had burns all over his body and he had claw marks all over him making him slowly bleed out, it would take days or even a week for him to finally die. 

And then I realize that the claw marks were from me. 

I quickly start backing away, no, no, no, no, no! This could not be happening! I don't remember doing this! 

The door behind me slams shut and I'm thrown forward right on the floor beneath Kaz. He looks at me with a dead look in his eyes. 

"Your a monster." He whispers. My eyes slowly fill with tears and I see the light slowly fading from his eyes. No! I could leave him to die like this!

I untie his wrist in a fast pace and I take him into my arms and he looks at me with fear and tries to get away. He struggles and yells at me but I know I have to heal him.