(Another one, I know) Kaz Brekker x Reader - Bisexual

A/n: This was taken from my personal experiences that I have had very recently from coming out to four people in like two days. Also because pride month is tomorrow I give you this! Spoiler! It's not very good but still... Also if you guys want some pride stuff for any characters that I write about you can just comment! Hope you enjoy it! *Kaz and Reader are already dating.*

Warnings: The reader is bisexual, biphobia, homophobia, people being assholes I think that's it? You have been warned!

Summary: You've been hiding something from Kaz for a while and it all comes out in a blurt

(Kaz is wayyyy too ooc in this I'm so sorry!)

Secrets are not something you have with Kaz.

Your not supposed to have them anyways. But I guess that just didn't work it out, did it? You just had to fucking mess it up.

You are bi, something your actually very proud of, but when you started a relationship with the bastard of the barrel you didn't tell him. You did not mean to not tell him, you just... Kinda forgot? It was like he always got you so why did he need to see this side of you? Maybe it would be better kept a secret because if he didn't accept you...

No, this was not how this was going to go. You are proud of who you are and if anyone were to ask you would gladly tell them your bisexual. Besides, to keep a healthy relationship you need to be honest! But all these optimistic thoughts did nothing to ease your fear.

"Hurry up slowpokes!" Jesper yells at you and Kaz as he bounces down the street.

"Keep up!"

You and Kaz just roll your eyes at Jesper as he is in the very front with the rest of the Crows while you and Kaz are in the back. But you don't really care for the teasing, not while you were focused on something else entirely essentially.

You keep up with Kaz, the both of you walking in turn, step and step with each other. Then that's when you stumble upon them.

It's a group of people and as soon as they see Jesper kiss Wylan's cheek they're yelling at them. The two quickly pull away and you can feel anger boiling in your chest and for the first time in what feels like forever you act on it.

You stomp over to the group of apparent homophobes and you almost slap one in the face but you manage to contain your anger.

This time.

"What the fuck is wrong with these two." You gesture towards Wylan and Jesper who look a tad bit uncomfortable.

"And their relationship?"

A woman steps up looking a bit disgusted at your question as she wrinkles her nose. "The Saints didn't allow this heresy! So why should we?" She yells and looks very proud of herself.

Hot, terrible, blazing anger fills your eyes and you ball your hands into fits.

"And your priests are people who say that right? Well, I hate to break it to you hun, but I'm pretty sure your book said love is love. Maybe not in those words but pretty close mind you."

"I'm just trying to cleanse their souls of this sickness. The same-sex cannot love each, just facts." She shrugs her shoulders. You nearly punch her at the line 'just facts.'

"Well, I guess you're going to have trouble with my soul because I love both, bitch!" Their little group's eyes widen and their mouths fall wide open.

"What-wha-"

"It's called being bisexual jackass's! Now stop your little campaign." You pull out your knives and point them at the group. "And get out of my sight." You narrow your eyes at them.

They quickly scurry away and some looked like they were sobbing in fear.

"And I will find you if you don't!" You yell after them as they start to run away now.

Although this is not the way you wanted this to go, they did threaten your friends and you would do anything for them.

Oh fuck.

Turning around and you see the wide-open mouths of your friends and your eyes slowly find your boyfriend, who looks just as surprised as the rest but you could see some pride in his eyes.

But you are still scared as hell.

"Holy shit! Ghezen, that was badass!" Nina yells and the rest of the Crows nod their heads still amazed at what you did.

Everyone resumes walking and the topic of conversation of how your bi comes up and you have to explain a bit about it to Matthias but he smiles at you when he gets it and even says Dejel still loves you. (Same thing with Inej and her saints.) Nina pulls you into a hug and Jesper and Wylan have made you an official part of the 'gay group' of the Crows. All is good.

Except for Kaz. You still haven't talked to him yet. Damn it.

Tears start to well in your eyes and you stay to the back so hopefully, no one will notice. Finally, Kaz comes to stand beside you looking at you with concern.

"Y/n?" He questions. "You good?"

You take a deep breath and try to steady yourself and your emotions.

"I did mean to not tell you." You blurt.

"I just did... I didn't know what you would do about it? It's just, that we had something so good and I didn't want to wreck that all with... Me, I guess." You trail off feeling the tears start to work up to the front of your eyes.

"Have. Not had."

You whip your head around to face him. "What!"

Confusion is painted on his face but then understanding comes and wipes that all away.

"Angel, did you really think I wouldn't accept you?"

The tears, at last, find their way out of your eyes (somehow) and you barely nod before Kaz cuts you off.

"I don't care who you're attracted to... really. You are so brave, and I just get to know more about the real you."

You fling yourself into Kaz's arms and you sob in happiness there for a second before you step back. He smiles gratefully at you and takes your hand as you both start to catch up with the rest of the Crows.

"You know if anyone says anything, I'll kill them."

Words 963

(Dancing eyes part 2 is coming I swear!) 

-kk123huff