Older! Artemis Fowl x fem! Reader - All The Time In The World

A/n: So I actually really like this fic (even though it was kinda hard to write) it's still my shitty writing though. So I hope you like it and I know this timeline is totally messed up and Artemis is around 18-19 in this fic and the twins know about holly and ect. Because... That's just what worked! (I know I'm totally late to this fandom but I started reading the books and then got a whole bunch of spoilers so I was mad and this came out!)

Warnings: sad Artemis, fluff, angst, death, mentions about depression, I think that's it? You have been warned! 

Summary: I don't feel like spoiling this one

Onward!

Artemis didn't know how it happened. He didn't know how he let himself, but he fell, he fell hard for her. He didn't want to feel her love at first - oh gods now he couldn't get enough of it. 

The wind blew ferociously outside hitting the window so strong looking as if it could break the glass, but Artemis knew better. Of course he did. 

He always did. 

Tears built up inside his eyes threatening to escape their prison made for them so long ago. If he was a different person, if maybe things hadn't turned out like they did, then maybe, just maybe, she would be here to comfort him out of his tears. But she wasn't. It was impossible. 

Spending what felt like years in his room trying to understand what happened, if there was anyway that she might have survived... Possibilities that could have happened filled his mind when he tried to find out if it was possible she wasn't ... Well dead, but for once the second fowl couldn't do anything. It was one equation that he couldn't figure out, couldn't fix. 

He felt bad for his friends and family, yes he at least admitted them to be friends in his brains he didn't do that before. But before he didn't lose the most important thing in his life. 

Barley coming out of his room and he didn't really talk anymore to anyone. It wasn't worth it if it wasn't her. He pushed everyone away, they were all so frustrated with him (as they should be) and they tried, they really did try to help him. But they didn't even know! How could they ever help him fill the gap in his life if they didn't even know what was wrong? As always though, that was his fault as well. He wanted to protect her he keep her away - safe, he thought the less people she knew the less danger she would be in. 

Now look where that got her, blown up by some Russian spies in her own hometown. 

Artemis was falling again. Before it was terrifying, falling in love with Y/n. Though now he was falling into the abyss of a black ocean, he's drowning ever so slowly. Killing him with such pain he almost felt numb. He just wanted it to end. The pain of losing her is engulfing him in it's numbness and he welcome's it with open arms. 

Even Holly, Foaly and the twins noticed something was utterly wrong with the genius but they could never figure out what it was. They all tried to help him but it was pointless because they could never be Y/n. 

A knock on his door could be heard and he grumbled in annoyance and walked over to his door frame. Didn't he tell them not to disturb him? Could anyone in this mansion just listen to him for once?

He slammed open the door and it his been days since anyone last saw the boy and he looks worse than he normally did. It was obvious he hadn't slept in days for the dark circles under his eyes were basically pitch black and huge as they were very ever present. His pale skin was even more pale and he looked like a ghost, almost see through. He didn't have his suit jacket on only his white button up shirt and some black slacks on. At least he looked showered and had clean clothes on, but it was as if he was trying to clean himself off of something that wasn't there.