Peggy Schuyler x fem! laurens! Reader - Meet My Other Half part 2/2

So this is just this I guess? /: Sorry I haven't been updating much, I just was getting caught up on my new story - the fall of justice! (Go check that out if you want to!) Also I have a tumblr account my username is thedelusionreaderbitch if you want to find me there you can go do that!

Warnings: Homophobia, mean people, yelling, language, I think that all? You have been warned! 

Summary: Part 2/2 of the first half go read that first if you haven't. 

Era: Modern 

"So when did this happen!" John says trying to stay calm but majorly failing in the process. 

"Two years." I snap at him. 

His eyes widen and his mouth drops open for the second time today. "How the hell did you guys keep this a secret from EVERYONE for two years!" At this point he says it like he's more impressed than angry and that makes me smile a bit. 

"By not being oblivious idiots, unlike everyone else it seems." Peggy burst out laughing at my comment and I giggle and take her hand. 

"So your okay with this?" I question and add a glare as I look at my brother to add a bit of flare. 

He puts a hand over his face like he's tried and I don't blame him this is a lot to take in. 

"Ya, I'm fine with it." He points at me. "But not with the fact that my baby sister somehow kept this a secret for two years." I look down on the floor and try not to burst out laughing (again) but it seems like peggy is doing worse than me. 

"So what are you guys anyways?" He questions us as he jesters towards the couch to go sit. I flop down like a dead cow and peggy flops right on top of me. I sit up and she's on my lap, I fiddle with her beautiful bronze curls and I let them twirl around my fingers. John looks up to me and raise's his eyebrows in amusement at me and I realize I got so absorbed in peggy that I forgot about my older's brother question. (And probably his many more to come.) 

My face flushes a little and my brother smirks at me but I roll my eyes and lace my hands with peggy's and stare at them  for two seconds before snapping my head back up.  

"Well she's my girlfriend." I say slowly like talking to toddler, John rolls his eyes and jesters towards peggy and I. 

"No I mean why did you guys keep it a secret in the first place?" He ask's. 

"Well you should have pharsed it that way." I mumble under my breath so only peggy can hear. She giggles softly and I hide a grin at making her laugh. 

"Well it's just like you guys never take us seriously." I start partially just trying to get to the point. He goes to open his mouth but peggy shush's him and he (although to very happily) shuts the fuck up. 

Amazing, well see how long it last's. 

"We just had our doubts you know? You weren't as bad but the others... They weren't great. One time peggy's past boyfriend died and her sisters just brushed it off like it was the flu." I pause to see how he's digesting all of this. 

"We just didn't know how you would react to us being Bi much less dating each."

I laugh a little and warp my arms around my girlfriend. John doesn't say anything he's still quiet so peggy decides to speak up a little also just lightning the mood a bit. 

"When Y/n and first started dating we weren't sure if it was just lust or something else, something more. That was actually the main reason why we kept it a secret at first. To just see if it was real I guess." She shrugs her shoulders and I continue to twirl her hair between my finger as I wait for my brother's response. 

"Okay so three months ago I would have been furious and I would have never believed it. Or even allow it for that matter." He pause's trying to find the right words. 

"But now I get what you mean. So ya, I'll try to be a better brother I guess?" He chuckles nervously. 

Tears sting my eyes and I gaze at the two people I love most in this universe.

"Your good John, your good." I manage to choke out against the on coming wave of tears threatening to come my way. 

I grab peggy's hand and I squeeze it slightly as I look at her and her dark eye's that looks almost golden in the sun light coming from the window. 

"We're all good." I manage to let another sentence slip beneath my lips. 

One down five more to go.

So that's that? I know this isn't great but I just wanted to give you guys something! Remember my requests are always open! 

Words 750

-kk123huff