Author's note.

Hi everyone, partydadmcr- aka Lynn- here.

Welcome to my Loki fanfic, I hope you'll like it as I do.

Important things before you start reading:

-The story is going to contain mature content, ranging from smut, to depression and possibly other sensitive content. Read mindfully, I'll add notes before a sensitive chapter.

-The book contains spoiler for the MCU, don't read if you are avoiding spoilers for any reason.

-I adapted the timeline to the story, some events might happen and some might not, same with some characters missing or appearing when they should not. Yes I'm referring to Bucky here cause I morally needed him.

-Be kind, critiques are always accepted if done respectfully.

-I'll list the songs I looped while writing each chapter cause I know some people like it and gives them a different insight on what they are reading.

-English is not my first language so mind me if you spot any errors, feel free to let me know and I'll correct them.

In case you are not familiar with x reader fanfictions, these are the most common abbrevations you can find.

Y/n: your name

L/n: your last name

E/c: your eye colour

H/c: your hair colour

F/f: your favourite food

F/d: your favourite drink

F/c: your favourite color

F/s: your favourite song

Now that every formality has been introduced, I hope you'll have a pleasant journey through my story, and don't forget to comment and like the chapters, I love any form of feedback through the story.

I love you all, Partydadmcr aka Lynn.♥

Words count: 103.8k (it gets updated after every chapter)

The playlist with all the songs I listen to that gets updatedwitheach chapter: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1iZeWkH7oGGNVA411Izvvd?si=3db15659735346b3

com/playlist/1iZeWkH7oGGNVA411Izvvd?si=3db15659735346b3