32.*I am your only God*

Songs:

-Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood

-S&M by Rihanna

-You Should See Me In a Crown by Billie Eilish

-Play With Fire by Sam Tinnesz

-She by Harry Styles

"Darling, you've been in this room for three days. As much as I hate to admit it, your friends are worried about you" Loki emerged from the bathroom, his wet hair cascading over his body as the water droplets slowly made their way down his muscular body.

"I don't feel like leaving, yet" you adjusted on the blanket on the floor, admiring first the view outside and then the God that was sitting on the bed. The white towel brushing over his abs as the water was illuminating his pale skin.

"I understand" He slid on a pair of clean underwear as he spoke. "You should at least talk with Golden Boy, so he will shut up" he run this fingers through his hair, brushing and pulling them back slightly, letting more water fall over his semi-wet body.

"I will, but now come here, I missed you" you bit your lip as you open your arms wide open to welcome him on the floor.

"I was out for two hours, little one" He smirked as he got closer, kneeling in front of you.

"Does it look like I care?"

"I suppose not, make me some space" he winked as you scooted slightly, making space behind you against the wall.

As he sat comfortably, he opened his legs giving you enough space to make you comfortable against his body. The moment your back hit his wet chest his strong arms pushed you closer to him, your head naturally fell back resting on his shoulder, giving him access to your neck.

His lips crashed on your neck nibbling on the sensitive flesh, the sudden contact of his lips making you moan lowly and squeal under his vigorous touch.

One arm held you in place, as the other one started traveling down your body. His damp hair caressed your neck as Loki was biting and kissing you heatedly.

He slid his hand under your shirt and started massaging your sensitive nipple, as you could feel your body relaxing under his experienced fingers.

"Mh, are you ok, gorgeous?" He asked between one bite and one kiss as his other hand fidgeted with the hem of your underwear. You could feel the usual warmth crawling between your legs as his husky voice reverberated against your skin.

"Yes" You whispered breathless.

"So you don't mind if I..?" His hand made it's way under your underwear, reaching your clit and started working his magic.

Painfully slow circles were drawn on the tender bundle of nerves, causing your back to arch while pleasure filled your body. "Oh God" you murmured.

"God?" He hissed as he didn't stop, his fingers pinching your sore nipple in the meantime. "I am your only God, Y/n. Don't you dare call for that fake idol of yours, you understand?" His hoarse voice was just fuel on the fire. A silent moan escaped your lips as jolts of pleasure ran through your veins.

"Speak, mortal" Never you would have expected to feel so aroused by a word like "mortal". In the meantime you could feel his erection against your back, wishing you could take care of it.

"Yes, Loki"

"Good girl" he bit your earlobe before placing another wet kiss on your neck "Do that again, and I'll punish you" in that moment his long finger danced between your lips, making his way inside you. It took him no less than a second to find the sweet spot that made you melt under his touch.