41. Family Portraits and Friends.

Songs:

-Fairytale by Alexander Rybak

-Somewhere Someday by 성시경

-We Fell in Love in October by girl in red

-Looking Out for You by Joy Again

Loki wrapped his arms around your waist as everyone was waving goodbye from the distance. The sun was barely out and you spent the past 2 hours trying to imagine what you would feel like soon.

You seldomly saw Thor leaving in the beam of light confused, amazed and curious about it. You always wandered what was it like: did he just disappear and reappear instantly? Was it like a train ride? You didn't know, and anything you were thinking about was going to match your idea.

You also spent the whole night wondering what would Asgard be like and honeslty you didn't know what to expect, Loki and Thor always spoke highly of Asgard, of its beauty and its might, but seeing it with your eyes was something totally different.

You were brought back to reality soon enough though. "Heimdall open the bifrost" Thor roared. In the meantime you smiled at your friends enlighted by the morning light. You didn't have the time to process what happened, but as you were covered by the dashing light, the ground went missing from your feet.

You felt air missing from your lungs and everything spinning as you gripped on Loki, it was like what you imagined being vacumed could have felt like, yet before you could process anything, you were already landing again. Something so quick yet so slow.

You slowly open your eyes and you were mesmerized at the view around you. You were in a golden dome.

On one side you could see the whole galaxy, countless twinkle starts decorated the blue mantle, and on the other side a glass-like rainbow bridge paved its way towards golden buildings. You stared in awe around you as you got lost in the breathtaking view.

"Welcome back" A deep voice echoed from the centre of the room. A man in a polished golden armor stood majestic, holding a sword that probably weighted as half as you.

"Ah, Heimdall" Thor roared as he approached the man and gave him a bone breaking pat on the shoulder, at which the man didn't flinch an inch.

You simply stayed back as you waited on Loki to do any presentation, it was the best idea since you were unfamiliar with the Customs of the realm.

"Long time no see" Loki greeted the man as he rested his hand on your waist and drew you closer to him. You let a small timid smile bloom on your lips as Loki's possessive hand held you tight like you were his prized possession.

"I was waiting for you your highness" He bowed towards Loki as Loki's lips contorted in a smug smile. The formality was probably hyping him up and boosting his ego once more. You on the other hand felt awkward, almost out of place as you stood next to the two princes finally back in their realm.

"As you may know already this is the Midgardian" He emphasized the THE in the sentence as the man was supposed to know about you already, which would have not been possible since you never heard of Loki sending letters to anyone while he was on earth.

"Of course" You could catch a glimpse of the man's smile as he stepped forward starring at you. "Welcome Miss L/n, you may call me Heimdall"

"How do you-? Did Loki..?" You stammered confused as you tried to piece together how he would have known, but Loki stopped you before you would start overthinking.

"Oh, you are right, I should have explained before bringing you here" He gently patted your shoulder.

You couldn't help but turn towards him, raising your eyebrows confused and crossing your arms. "What?" You could feel the smirk appearing on Heimdall's face as you pouted at Loki.