5.(Un)Spoken Promises

Songs:

-Hayloft by Mother Mother

-Lonely by Palaye Royale

-Bleed Magic by IDKHOW

-Sunshine by Ashton Irwin

-Unfuckwitable by Zayn Malik

Time went by that night, you and Loki sat there reading and discussing about the first few scenes from the first act for two hours before you had to get ready for your daily training with Steve. Which went pretty fine, it was Friday so you had team fight to improve everyone's teamwork.

It was you and Natasha against Clint and Tony, all against Steve and Bucky. The objective was to take down as many as you could, the team with more takedowns would have the honor to chose the music around the tower for the following week.

It was one of those offers that you couldn't refuse at any cost, and so everyone was running around and jumping avoiding Clint's arrows and Tony's lasers, and simultaneously being careful to avoid Bucky and Steve. It was hard but a lot of fun.

Sadly the group that won was Tony's and most likely you would never hear the end of it. You just hoped that his taste in music was good or you would have to wear earplugs for the rest of the week.

Not even half an hour after the fight you heard Tony's classic rock playlist playing in every room unconditionally, which brought you back to reality.

You were laying on your bed contemplating if you wanted to take a quick shower and have lunch or take a long calming bath, and let's say that the idea of laying in water for and hour and a half lit up your heart.

You went in the bathroom, filled the tub with water and your favourite bath soap. The water was perfect, hot as you liked it. You wrapped your hair in a bun and immerged yourself in the water, letting your body relax from the tension you built up in the past two days.

You lost track of time at a certain point, nevertheless it was at least an hour that you were chilling in the steam and water, letting your skin hydrate once again and recover from the stress you went through.

Afterwards you got out, dried your body and laid naked on the bed, contemplating if you wanted to wear your pajamas or some casual wear. Lately you were constantly distracted or zoning out and it was obvious since you sat there until the sun started to set. You don't even know what you were thinking about precisely.

It was everything and nothing at the same time, you thought about the shame you felt when Peter read your diary, the shame you felt when the person directly mentioned was standing behind you, the betrayal you felt when Loki played with your head. The warmth of Steve's voice reassuring you, but also the anger, and now you were there wondering if you made the right choice to forgive Loki. I mean you accepted his apologies but technically you wanted him to think you were still a little angry at him.

Also you were drawn to the unspoken promise you and Loki made. That 'see you later' meant clearly "You'll find me here to read with you" and it kind of reassured you. You liked his voice, it was soft and soothing which is a feeling you were not accustomed with most of the times, nevertheless from him, and you were eager to read more. With him.

You got dressed in your favourite fluffy pajamas, and headed over to have dinner quietly as usual. You were happily cooking your f/f as you heard Loki and Thor discussing in the distance. You were not sure from where, but you didn't want to be seen eavesdropping their conversation.

"Why can't you?" Loki's voice resonated in the room like a roar. "It's my right to return to Asgard, brother"

"No, Loki. Father temporarily banished you from returning and I'll make sure his wish will be respected" Thor said with a firm but soft voice. You could hear Loki's dissent in the air. He was definitely ready to fight his brother on the spot.