3.Anger Issues

Songs:

-As the World Caves in by Matt Maltese

-Lonely by MGK

-Happiness is a Butterfly by Lana Del Rey

-Love Story by Taylor Swift

-Phantom of the Opera from the homonymous movie from 2004

-Flames by MOD SUN ft Avril Lavigne

-Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood

"Are you okay?" he raised his face from the book with his impish grin. He knew that you knew.

"You tricked me!" it was just the two of you, so yelling wasn't bothering you therefore you let it all out. You dashed in front of him, ready to slap him in the face. He didn't retract nor tried to stop you. He waited for those fingers to hit him right on his left cheek, causing his head to tilt to the right.

He chuckled as he stood still in that position for a few seconds only making his eyes roll towards you. "I liked that" his eyes full of a voracious glimpse and that dark giggle just made your blood boil.

He fixed his head as he massaged his jaw, while you just turned your back on him throwing the fake book at him and walking away.

You were barely able to keep control of your actions and you knew that the best option was to flare up in your room rather then a library. Especially being aware that anger could trigger your chaotic magic, and the results could have been disastrous.

You got back to your quarters quickly, frustrated and dissatisfied. You wanted to read, yet you ended up in one of Loki's stupid tricks. You felt the energy running through your veins and, as you groaned in anger, you released all that unrestrained energy.

In a blink of an eye, every object hit the wall, it looked like a storm roared in there.

The small vase smashed on the floor in thousands of small pieces, the drawer open and clothes all around the room. The bed was now unmade like somebody just had a nightmare in those blankets and slightly tilted because the foundation of the bed broke on the impact. The mirror hanged on the bathroom door was now on the floor, smashed right in the center. Everything collapsed around you as you fell on the floor, blaming yourself for being such an idiot.

You don't know how long you stayed there on the floor on your knees, but a loud thump on the door brought you back to reality. You didn't care if you were walking on broken glass without shoes, the anger running through your veins made everything utterly numb.

You could feel the porcelain and the crystal tearing your skin and your socks, but you didn't feel pain, you put on your best smile, glanced at yourself in the mirror, fixing your shirt, and you opened the door, greeted by Thor's worried eyes.

"Lady y/n, is everything okay?" he was trying to pull off a reassuring smile, but his eyes betrayed him, he was worried that something had happened that upset you. He was extremely caring and you wished you spent more time with him, but his detours on Midgard were always too short, not allowing him to bond with anyone.

"Yes, it's fine" you half-smiled, trying to deceit him from looking beyond you, where all the mess was fully noticeable.

He hesitated for a second, probably because he didn't want to overstep, but he asked again worry still in voice.

"We heard a thud and we all fret" he was waiting on some sort of answer well aware that you were not going to tell him anything. Everyone knew how hard was for you to open up, and everyone tried to respect your boundaries unless crucial.