12.Are you ok?

Songs:

-Stupid for You by Waterparks

-Hayloft by Mother Mother 

-Heroes by David Bowie

-Electric Love by BORNS

48 hours passed quickly when anxiety is fueling your trainings, the more you got filled in on the mission the more the tension would rise. Around one thousands people were at steak in this mission and the failure of your task could put those lives in danger, possibly to death. The extent of the threat was not yet disclosed due to the researches that Fury's agents were running over on sight.

The alarm clock rang around two in the morning for us to be able to have breakfast and get ready at a decent speed. Looking outside of the window you could still notice the moon shining over the city leaving you breathless at it's beauty.

You took your time to take a shower, have breakfast and change into your gear. As you were braiding your hair in the living room, you finally saw Loki emerging from his room still in his robe and his hair completely untamed, heading towards the kitchen to finally have breakfast.

"Shouldn't you be ready already?" you asked while your fingers swiftly worked. He didn't answer but you could clearly see that he had just woken up.

You spent the last 30 minutes before going out writing on your diary your hopes for the mission, still unaware of how long you were going to be out until JARVIS echoed in the room.

"Welcome Mr. Stark" Tony made his way in opening his arms to pull you into and hug, which you gladly did. Unlike what were you expecting Steve was not there, he was probably waiting on the helicarrier with Natasha already suited up for the mission.

You glanced over at Loki who was still drowsy looking at his cup. "Loki we have to go" you shouted to let him out of his trance, as he flipped his head quickly, two large eyebags that you didn't notice before.

With a flick of his fingers his hair and face were clean and ready for the day, and so did his clothes, that in a blink of an eye turned into his Asgardian armor as he rose from the table.

"Alright I am ready" he said as he walked past Tony and you heading out of the prison cell. You shrugged at Tony as you both followed him towards the elevator, heading for the last floor of the tower where the helicarrier was waiting on us.

You gave Tony one last hug before I sprinted in with Loki towards the entrance of the helicarrier. "See you soon" he smiled as he got back inside, going back to sleep.

The helicarrier was smaller than the ones that you were usual taking, probably because this mission involved only four of you, so less space was required.

You spotted Steve quite quickly, he was buckled in a seat next to Natasha talking quietly about something you could not hear properly. You couldn't contain your joy in seeing him again, so you literally run the short corridor to jump on him.

"Stevee" you yelled as you let your arms cling around his neck. He smiled reassuringly.

"I'm sorry I didn't return your messages, Y/n" he said in a low voice as he let you go to your seat in front of him.

The flight lasted around five hours which were simply filled with small chatters and occasional naps. Loki was sat back, speaking only when he was asked to. He didn't seem overly tense but definitely he wasn't in his favorite environment.

When we were few miles away, we were all given earpieces so we would all be able to communicate as well as the new core informations for the mission.

We analyzed the map of the underground as well as the alleged mental clinic we were going to infiltrate to.

We spent several minutes preparing the plan. The first ones to get in would be Natasha and Steve that were going to use the sewage system as their way in, while me and Loki would have to rescue two teenagers that were held in the structure.