37. *For My Eyes Only*

Songs:

-Put it on me by Matt Maeson

-Photograph Ed Sheeran

As the door of Loki's room swung open, his lips crashed on yours in a sloppy kiss that warmed your chest. His hands traveled down your body and under your shirt, before resting again on the soft curve of your ass grabbing it tightly and pulling you closer to him. You felt light under his touch as you let out a contempt gasp right after detatching from his lips.

You gently pushed him in the room closing the door behind you, but before you could process anything, his strong hands pulled you up. Your legs closed around his waist as the wooden material of the door came in contact with your body all of a sudden.

His lips barely left yours for air as he effortlessly held you up against the door. You could feel the tent of his covered erection rub against your aching core as he slowly and painfully grinded on you. "Look what you do to me." He breathed out as his lips gently traced your neck leaving a path of kisses between one moan and a gasp for air.

His words, his lips, his body, they were all like drugs to you. No matter how much you had, you would always want more, just like this exact moment. You wanted, no you needed more. You needed to feel him closer, you needed to feel him yours just like you were his, and you delivered the message as you buckled your hips.

The friction caused the both of you to moan loudly. "I seem to never get enough of you" He groaned almost as the same though ran through your heads. In the meantime he impatiently took off all the clothes with magic, leaving you breathless as the tip of his cock rubbed against your aching pussy, teasing you as his lips were playing with your neck.

You were so wet that on the moment you didn't need any foreplay, so when his hips rolled against yours and his dick was right at the entrance, you moved enough to have him slide in effortlessly. And you felt it, you felt him yours.

He let out a low moan as he started pounding you, your foreheads connected as you felt him filling you to the hilt. Your body was melting in his strong arms as you were overwhelmed by the pleasure.

"I-I'v-ve dreamt about it all day" He growled as he slowly kneeled with the help of the door. His movements were sloppy and quick caused by the surge of pleasure that was running through both of you. You could feel his heart rate skyrocket as he devoted all his attention on you. His eyes tried really hard to stay open as your name was always lingering on his lips.

His hands reached above your head as he slowed down, diving deep in your wet cunt as the only sounds filling the room were your skin slapping and the ragged breaths. The initial frenzy turned in slow-burning passion and your body was on fire because of it.

You could feel your body clenching around him as the pleasure built up quickly. His lips crashed on yours as his hips rolled again, hitting that sweet spot that would make you come like none other.

"I-I" you muttered as he bit your lip and moaned your name. His words washed over your body as the orgasm that was soon coming up. "Come for me, my darling" he breathed out as he could barely control his body. "Come with me."

It was right there that the first orgasm of the night exploded. You let your head fall back, your eyes roll and your body relax as you let go an blabbed out some incomprehensible words and moans. Little did you know about what was going to happen next.

You were so overwhelmed by everything around you, that you didn't notice that Loki linked with you, allowing you to see the raging passion that was seething in his heart. The uncontrollable need to have you again and again until you would beg for mercy.