11.Friends

Songs

-Cherry by Harry Styles

-Remember by Liam Payne

-Defenceless by Louis Tomlinson

-This Town by Niall Horan

You stepped in the kitchen as usual, wearing the green robe and loudly yawning while making your way towards the fridge, ready to ingest anything nearby. As your eyes turned towards the counter though, you found a ginger cat staring at you. How did it made it in? 

You were deeply confused. Since you were in there, the only person that got in and out was Bruce, out of the first day were Steve helped you out. I wonder where he is. You thought. You haven't seen or talked to him for the whole week even though he promised he would keep in touch and bring you pizza. You really needed a pizza.

How did a cat get in? You were really confused, yet you waited on Loki to show up as you devoured your morning bagel.

"Why is there a cat in here?" Loki's raspy voice emerged from the corridor as he made his way in. His hair ruffled as every morning and his robe slightly more open than what he would normally do, you could see his pale skin and his defined collarbones shining from the fabric.

"I don't know, it was here when I opened the fridge" you stated as you took another bite of the bagel, while staring at Loki following his elegant movements around the kitchen.

"Don't you need a code to get in?" he asked as he loaded a teapot with water and sat it on the stove, before turning around and looking at you.

"I know right?" you simply shrugged as you sat there, enjoying the new silence it was created in the room. While Loki was making tea. He offered you a cup which you enjoyed in complete peace until the cat started to meow loudly.

"Welcome, Mr Stark" JARVIS voice echoed as the door opened revealing Tony followed by Nick Fury. You turned towards them still sipping on your tea. Tony was wearing a pair of denim jeans and a V-neck shirt, while Fury was in his usual attire. You and Loki instead looked completely out of place, basically still wearing your nightgowns.

"Good morning Tony" you smiled placing the cup on the table and running your fingers through your hair to fix them slightly. "Fury" you gave him a nod before turning towards the cat.

"Do you have any idea why there's a cat in here?" you pointed at the ginger cat that jolted towards Fury and started purring against his leg.

"His name is Goose" Fury pointed with his usual seriousness as he picked up the feline and started petting him.

"I guess that's yours" you gave an apprehensive smile as you got back at your tea. Loki was simply silent sipping on his earl grey unbothered by everyone talking.

"What is happening?"" you turned as you lifted your legs on the chair and sat more comfortable as the green robe caught Tony's eyes, which flicked back and forth on you and Loki for a few times before he spoke.

"Don't tell me you are sleeping with Rock of Ages" His voice raised as his eyes widened while he pointed at Loki which finally glanced in front of him.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you stared at Tony. "What?" you muttered as you brought the cup back to your lips arching an eyebrow at him. 

"Would that be a problem, Stark?" Loki's dark voice echoed in the room which fell completely silent for a few seconds. Tony's jaw clenched, his muscles tightened at the thought.

"No, Tony. We are not sleeping together" you stated as you played with the hem of the robe as flustered visibly. Tony's face still tense from the though while his fists tightened.