6.Magic, Bonding and Rules.

Songs:

-Lights Up by Harry Styles

-Do Me a Favor by Arctic Monkeys

-Burning Pile by Mother Mother

-Stupid for You by Waterparks

"Would you give up everything for the person you love?" you spoke in unison. He raised an eyebrow as you blushed. Did he read your mind and you didn't notice?

He encouraged you to speak tilting his head and hand-gesturing you to follow up. "I don't know, I never thought about it" You admitted quite frankly, and then waiting for his response.

He took some time to think, his eyes where filled with his usual dark veil, probably processing something.

"I have nothing to give up at this point" he sighed with an hint of honesty and regret in his tone. The answer left you surprised, you expected something like a no or similar.

You didn't hide your surpsise, yet you didn't overstep by asking more. The fact that he might have been honest with you already was an improvement for you.

Weeks went by, you two would find yourself in the library twice a week since the training intensified in preparation of an upcoming mission some of YOU might be assigned to and from that day you two bonded in your library time and even more during your new trainings. Since you had to work on your magic capabilities you were requested to train with Loki to further improve your control.

You trained in the garden area rather than the gym, to simulate a real environment and because it was stunning. After training you liked to sit there and talk about literature or just enjoy the little natural heaven created in the tower.

He also opened up telling you about Asgard, the things he loved whenever he was there, the beautiful gardens mainly. He barely spoke of his family, Thor included.

You were happy he finally had somebody to talk to, and to which he just wasn't a constant dick. He wouldn't open much, but it was definitely an improvement form the past few months. He even seemed like he gave up on returning home.

He didn't say it openly but you could definitely tell. He went from being angry all the time to everyone, to angry but manageable which was an improvement for the whole team, especially looking forward to him joining the team in missions. The first one in a few days.

You were laying on the grass, resting your limbs on the soft meadow after the never-ending training, and Loki still energetic like the moment you started.

"C'mon dear, how could you be tired already?" he let himself drop on the grass as his nickname reverberated in your ear. He took on the habit of calling you dear and you didn't mind, it was just so unexpected, probably for the fact that you had always given a romantic essence to it, yet for him it was perfectly fine even and you didn't question it, most likely it was an ordinary thing in Asgard.

"Ugh" you groaned as you felt you harms getting heavier "I'm not used to train my magic this much" you grumbled as you raised your harms and let them fall again on the grass.

"Let me see here, dear" he got closer as he spoke, gently lifting one of your harms and resting it on his lap. You suddenly felt a warm vibration running through your muscles, causing you to turn your head.

A faint green glow was engulfing your arm as his gentle fingers where massaging your limb. Slowly you felt your arms relaxing again, your muscles healing and your strength getting back.

You were surprised of such care, it was the first time he actually used his healing magic on anyone except himself. You were aware of his power though, it came up in one of the analysis made on him.