33. Hummingbird

Credits to @Ravenhairedguy on twitter for the amazing art

Songs:

-Sign of the Times by Harry Styles

-This Side of Paradise by Coyote Theory

-Lego House by Ed Sheeran

-When you Look me in the Eyes by Jonas Brothers

"It's your first day as a semi-free God on heart, what would you like to do?" You teased Loki as you wobbled around your room.

"I don't know, but will it take you out of this room?" Loki made the bed before laying on top of it.

"Probably, where do you want to go?" You flashed him a smile as you picked up the dirty laundry from the floor.

"Surprise me, darling" he winked at you as he turned. "Wait. First you have to talk with Mr. America cause I can't stand him anymore" he groaned loudly as he rolled his eyes.

"So you are say you normally tolerate him?" you teased him as you piled up the clothes in the corner of the room, ready to be picked out and washed.

"No" he said firmly while brushing his hair with his fingers.

"You should try getting along with him, you know?" you sat at the end of the bed patting his leg.

"Why would I?" he asked raising an eyebrow and sitting up.

"Cause he is my best friend" You pointed out as you flashed a toothy smile.

"I still don't see the point" He crossed his arms and moved his legs closer to his chest, resting his arms on top oh knees.

"The point is: sooner or later I'll tell him, and I'm not ready to be the middle of a moral fight between my best friend and..." You hesitated for a second wondering if you could consider him your boyfriend. You definitely liked him, probably a little more but the big question was "Where's this relationship going?"

"..and what?" He asked confused, clearly not picking up what was the issue.

"Uh.." You hesitated. "What are we?" You bit your lip as you dropped the question staring at him.

"What do you mean? I am Loki and you are Y/n" he said as it was the most obvious thing in the universe, running his finger through his black locks and chuckling.

"No, I mean.." You tried to find the right words, trying not to scare him away. "Are we dating? Are you like.. a boyfriend? Are we fuckbuddies? Are we lovers?" You blurred out. You were naturally ready to ease the tension by conjuring some water to fidget with until you realized you could not, ending up playing with your fingers.

"Ah good question" He started stroking his imaginary beard as silence fell over the room. "What's a fuckbuddy? I might be a little uncultured on these Midgardian terms" he tilted his head as he narrowed his eyes, staring deeply into yours.

"It's two friends that have sex" You explained quickly while facepalming yourself.

He gave you an half smile before he stood up and clasped his arms behind his body, pacing back and forth "Interesting"

"No, we are not fuckbuddies Loki" You shook your head as you clarified. "It was an example"

"I was not going to say we are, darling" he cackled raising his hands defensively.

"What were you going to say then?" A single drop of sweat fell from your temple as you tried to wrap your brain around it yourself.

"I was going to say that I don't know, what do you think instead?" He asked looking for your opinion. You grappled on the blanket underneath you as you tensed up.