17.*switch*

Songs:

-Apocalypse by Cigarettes After Sex

-Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood

-I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys

-When You Can't Sleep at Night by Of Mice and Men

The following day from the fire was chaotic everywhere in the structure, people was running around fixing the floors that were damaged, we cleaned the living room of the broken window and fixed everything back at it's place.

You spent your time also wondering what would have happened if you didn't get stopped the previous day, if he would have told you or not, how attractive he was, the countless butterflied you had jus by being so close to him. You even spent the night dreaming about a fictional timeline in your head where he would have been kissing you and taking care of you. 

At the end of the night you just laid in bed fantasizing about him, until you got distracted by a low noise coming from outside. 

You carefully stopped yourself from fidgeting and making any other noise, and at certain point you even thought you imagined that noise but when you least expected, when you were ready to resume your daily session of daydreaming, you heard it again. More clear. A dark low groan that made you blush instantly.

You didn't want to assume straight away, nevertheless your brain did need some cleansing from the dirty thoughts, but hearing it again made it crystal clear, maybe you were not out of line.

What do you do in these situations? Surely you wanted to make sure you were not delusional, but also if it was actually what you were thinking about it would have been embarrassing.

Overtime you realized it was a really subtle low growl, if in that second you were not quiet, you probably would have missed it out. 

You decided to let it slide and avoid the embarrassment even though the idea of knowing he was touching himself in the other room aroused you. You could feel your underwear soaking just by imagining his body twitching.

Without even realizing your slid your fingers under the bedsheets reaching below your panties and started playing with yourself.

You let the pleasure and the dirty image of Loki drive you, picturing him under his breath because of you or how raspy his voice would have been as he pronounced your name while orgasming.

His low moans coming from outside were teasing you, making you wish for more. Making you visualize how perfect he would be while fucking you, how intense and how passionately his kiss would be. 

It was so long since the last time that you touched yourself with such intensity, that reaching your climax was so quick and powerful that almost threw you off. Controlling your body was almost impossible as you let out an incoherent sound without even realizing.

Every muscle of your body was aching yet relaxed as you laid there, still wearing those soaked panties that you slid out and let on the floor, those lustful thoughts still haunting your head. You needed a cold shower.

You grabbed quickly your towel and a random shirt that you wore, and made your way out of the room sprinting towards the bathroom.

You closed the door behind you as the cold water started running. You silently undressed and jumped under in the shower letting your heat wind down. You just stayed there for a few minutes, silently under the flowing freezing water until you decided it was enough and started filling the tub for a bath.

You just sat there in the tub while the water was starting to rise while you were looking for a bottle of bubble bath soap, which you failed to find. Probably during the last bath you finished it all but it wasn't an issue, the lukewarm water was just enough for you.