40. Invisible

Songs:

-Butter by BTS

-Everybody Talks by Neon Trees

-Morirò da Re by Måneskin

"So you are going home" You relished Loki's perfume as you relaxed into his arms. He brushed his fingers in your hair while you leaned in on his touch.

"No" He took the blade from your lap and threw it. Instantly it got stuck in his wooden drawer perfectly hanged where other knife marks were left. "WE are going home, I told you I won't leave you behind" He smiled as he kissed the top of your head.

Your brain went to all the things you had to take care of including finding your mom, the biggest concern for you. You couldn't leave your burden to everyone else's like that. 

"But I can't just leave, I have stuff to do.." You mumbled as you grabbed his free hand, you drew circles on the palm to ease your emotions.

"You really think I'd leave you here?" He asked doubtful, almost as he was sad at the idea.

"I don't know" You looked at your fingers. "Maybe you were just going to pick up your mother and bring here back with you" You shrugged. "Wait, would it be an issue if I stayed here?" You asked dazed for a moment.

"Oh y/n, you are so funny" He laughed like you said the best joke in the history of jokes. Yet you almost felt like he was laughing at you.

"Are you making fun of me?" You furrowed your brows as you stared at him. "I would never" He raised his hands as he tried to contain his laugh.

"You are literally laughing" You whisper-yelled as you crossed your arms.

"Yeah because you thought I would leave you here without me, and that I'd bring THE QUEEN here on Midgard" He stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world although he was still cackling between words.

"Why? Is earth that bad?" You asked skeptic.

"Well.." He trailed off as you moved from his lap, you wanted to see his face as he gave you his opinion, so you sat right in front of him.

"Well, what?" You cocked your head and raised an eyebrow.

"No" He said dismissive. Loki Laufeyson said that earth is not that bad. If you didn't know any better, you'd say either he was dying or hell was about to happen.

"So you like it here.." You shoot up on the bed euphoric, your hands joint in front of your mouth. A full display of the surprise.

"I said it's not bad" He put his hands defensively in front of him, his tone was calm ready to deny what he meant, but you were not going to forget.

"YOU LIKE IT" You yelled as you opened your arms wide open and falling on top of him, engulfing him in a bone breaking hug.

"Don't make me change my mind already" He threatened as he reluctantly wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Ok, ok but I know you like it!" You rested your head on his. The faint smell of his shampoo filled your nostrils. You loved the flowery scent anything he possessed had, a little bit at a time even your clothes or your skin would smell the same. You were not sure if it was because he washed your laundry a few times while you were.. not ok, or because you were taking the habit of showering with him, but you definitely didn't mind.

"Ugh, that is beyond the point, darling" He clicked his tongue. "She wouldn't come here because she won't leave the old bastard" He explained as you sat back, still on his lap arms wrapped around his neck, you studied his face.