18.Lost Soul

Songs:

-Monster (under my bed) by Call Me Karizma

-Anxiety by Palaye Royale

-Animal I have Become by Three Days Grace

-Vulnerable by Secondhand Serenade

You stepped in the living room bored looking for something to do. 

Loki was reading as always while laying on the couch. For a second you zoned out staring at him flipping the pages until he spoke. 

"What?" he asked raising an cocking an eyebrow while closing the book.

"I'm bored" you dissimulated as you started walking towards the fridge to inspect it's contents. Dissatisfied with the godly amount of vegetables you were not going to eat, you grabbed a yogurt.

"That is not my problem" he got back at his book as you sat next to him.

"Yes it is." you started as you grabbed the book from his hands. "We are in this cell together" you pointed slowly "So you are my problem and I am yours"  the words rolled out of your tongue before you could process what you were saying.

"Well entertain yourself" he said conjuring the book again in his hands and flipping it open once more, with a sly grin on his lips. His reply instantly causes you to burst out laughing barely being able to control yourself.

"What's so funny?" he asked as he fixed a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"That's what she said" you laughed as the dad joke came out smooth and natural making you laugh even more, almost falling on Loki in the process.

"Who said what?" he raised his head from the book once more, confused both at your reaction and your reply, clearly he didn't pick the joke.

You rolled your eyes as he was waiting for you to give him and explanation. "It's a dad joke" you tried to understand if now he got it, clearly missing it. 

"I still don't get it" he placed the book nearby to stare at you.

"It's a cheesy joke, Loki" you started explaining at that point. "Usually so embarrassing that only dads makes them"

"I understand" he fixed his position to think better. "But why did you laugh in the first place?" he asked once more. You couldn't help but facepalm.

"Entertaining oneself is also a way of saying masturbating, Loki" his eyes finally lit like he was enlightened by the Gods knowledge altogether. 

"Well, do you need help?" he asked as his demeanor shifted once more, you could see the same tension from few days prior, his voice lowering, his eyes darkening slightly. You could feel your stomach flipping but your sense of self preservation took the wheel.

"No, no, no" your eyes flung open. "That's not what I meant" you backed up a little, almost regretting it.

"Oh"  he stopped for a second "Okay" he simply replied picking the book back up and getting back at his reading. You were shocked, you didn't expect none of these reactions from him.

You sat there for a few minutes while eating your yogurt until you needed to do something, it was one of those days where it was impossible to stand still.

"C'mon Loki" you whined. "We have to do something" you started tapping his shoulder to annoy him and get his attention.

"What do you want to do?" he asked frustrated as he turned conjuring the book away.

"Anything" you said taking another spoon of the yogurt.

He glanced outside noticing that the sun was almost setting. "We could watch the sunset" he proposed as your eyes lit up happily as you started nodding.