15.Shakespeare

Songs:

-Embraceable you By Chet Baker

-505 by Arctic Monkeys

-Falling For You by The 1975

You opened your eyes and Loki's muffled singing made you smile. You could hear the water running and his voice syncing with the familiar song playing in the bathroom.

His voice surprised you, you didn't expect him to be a singer, nor keen to music in any way, yet he had an amazing voice for what you could hear.

You laid there smiling while enjoying his happiness until you decided to get ready for the day and have breakfast. 

You fixed your robe and your hair before picking up the crutch to move with ease around the building, in the meantime the music stopped playing.

As you walked out, you quickly turned bumping into Loki which was wearing only a towel around his waist, his hair and body still dripping in water while you were staring at him and his wet perfect body.

"Uh I'm sorry" you said quickly turning towards the kitchen. "Are you ok?" he asked looking at you confused.

You only nodded before disappearing in the kitchen to roam in the fridge, your face was now turning into different shades of red.

You grabbed the first fruit from the fridge before crushing on the couch to eat and disappear from sight.

You probably got distracted with something until Loki's voice brought you back to reality. "Y/n?" he waived his hand in front of your face. "Yes, Loki" you looked at him completely in a daze still absorbed by everything that was roaming around your head.

"I was saying" he started speaking as he sat on the other sofa. "We never finished that" he pointed at the black book in front of us on the table.

"You are right" you nodded as you took a bite of the apple you've been holding.

"We should finish it today since we have nothing to attend" he pointed as you nodded in reply.

-

The day went by as usual: you did some light training, had lunch, took a shower and tried to acknowledge how to live all of this, until the evening came by and all was done.

You took another bite of the f/f placed in front of you. "So we are finishing the book tonight, right?" you asked looking over at Loki which was sitting in front of you.

"Of course"  he smiles as he takes another bite from the plate in front of him.

You quickly had dinner and cleaned, and after that you prepared to get on the couch to read. You retrieved a blanket at tossed it over your body as you rested in the center of the sofa. 

A little later Loki joined you and, knowing you liked to be able to read the pages too, he sat next to you so you could peak on the book.

You were amazed by how his slender fingers quickly flipped the pages, elegantly drawing over the numbers to find the last page you read, until he stopped ready to read out loud.

He took a long breath before his warm voice started going through the words as a relaxing melody. 

The reading went on smooth until the most intense scene came by, you rested your chin on his shoulder as you kept reading over the pale pages. 

"Have they been merry, which their keepers callA light'ning before death! O, how may ICall this a light'ning?—O my love, my wife,Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath,Hath had no power yet upon thy beauty" His soothing voice was now reciting those pages, trying to encapsulate the desperation in Romeo's head, and he was perfect in doing it.