36. Shooting Stars..

Songs:

-Shooting Star by Owl City

-Honesty by Billie Joel

-They Don't Know About Us by One Direction

"Done?" Loki raised his eyes from the book, giving you a smile. You nodded as you sat on the side of the bed. The lamp on the nightstand was still the main source of light in the room.

His hands reached over yours intertwining your fingers, causing a shy smile to make his way on your lips.

"How did it go?" He asked as he drew you closed with a swift movement, engulfing you in his arms. In the quick action his mane pounched everywhere, untying the manbun he made while you were out of the room.

You moved back the long mop of hair, brushing them with your fingers. "Really good actually" You answered.

As you were done, you pecked his soft lips.

"So we are done hiding?" A smile spread across his face as you detatched, his deep green eyes shone with a new dazzle.

"I suppose, even though I don't know how everyone else will react" You laughed as your hand lingered in his messy and soft locks.

"Well let's find out" he winked.

With a flick of his magic, he changed his clothes to his casual asgardian outfit: a pair of high waist botton up pants and a loose emerald blouse elegantly tucked into the dark trousers. It was so simple yet so elegant. The dark tones of the outfit contrasted perfectly with his alabaster skin. The low v neckline of the blouse revealed his sculpted clavicles and part of his well defined upper chest.

It was hard to keep you from staring as he looked like an Etruscan God.

Probably you got lost for a few seconds as you appreciated his slender figure, because you were taken by surprised when he grabbed you by your wrist, and pulled you out of his room.

He dragged you through the corridor as you couldn't help but laugh at his impulsive behavior. It was when you finally stopped in front of the elevator under everyone's eyes, that he cupped your face with his hands and pressed his lips on yours in a slow, passionate french kiss.

You could feel everyone's eyes on you as he indulged on the kiss, his tongue swirling and dancing with yours while his strong arms slowly descended your body stopping on your waist.

Right before he pulled away, you could hear some cheering coming from Natasha that was slouching on the couch.

You could feel your face heating up as the apples of your cheeks blushed deeply. It was the first time the team saw you in such intimate activity. Not counting that it was with Loki, the God that no more than six months ago tried to take over New York.

"What was that?" Tony raised his hands as the retoric question slipped out of his lips. He pinched his nose and closed his eyes while the other hand pointed directly at you and Loki, still wrapped in the tight embrace.

Loki glanced around with a proud smirk on his face. "She's mine." He showed off, leaning slightly to kiss the top of your head. "Don't you dare to touch her ". He threatened as his eyes scanned the room making sure everyone was in the loop.

"I'm going to vomit" Tony announced as he stepped back almost hitting the bar where he was having a drink with Bruce that stopped him.

"Before you go, you owe me 50$" Bruce patted on Tony's back while he proudly claimed his victory on the other "I was right". He announced as he fixed his glasses.

"That's just because I thought that she was secretly dating Capsicle." He filupped his non existent long hair before chugging the contents of the glass in front of him.