𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮

TW; gunshots, death, sad 

(here y/n and vinnie are 15 )

y/n pov ;

Ever since that night, 10 years ago when I was 4 years old, I have yet to speak a word. I get bullied and picked on for it. Everyone thinks I'm a freak. They think I'm stupid. They hear rumors and add onto them. But, they don't know the real reason I never speak. Nobody does. That's why they make rumors. They think I was hurt real bad in a car accident when I was young. They think I lost my hearing, along with my parents. I did lose my parents. But, not my hearing. And it wasn't due to a car accident. I remember that night like it was yesterday. Possibly because it's the only thing that I see when I close my eyes. 

I heard rustling, and then the sound of footsteps outside my bedroom door. I hadn't fallen asleep yet, even though it was really late. I got up and quietly opened my door, wincing as it squeaked a little. As I stepped out, the sound of a loud bang was heard. It sounded like a gunshot. My parents room was down the hall, and I saw their bedroom door open. Running down the hall, I peered into their room. A tall black figure stood by my father, and he had something in his hand. I stood on my tippy toes and saw something that made me cry out. My fathers brains were splattered on the headboard of their king sized bed. The figure had his hand over my mother's mouth, she squirmed and fought. My squeal caught the figures attention, and it looked back at me. Then, it turned around, pointed the gun at my mothers head, and pulled the trigger. I cried even louder, falling to the floor. The figure jumped out of the window, and was gone just like that. There lay my parents, dead, both of their heads blown off, right in front of me.1 

When the cops arrived, I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I was like my voice was shot with my parents. I was put in the system, going from foster home to foster home. They always sent me back though. They hated how I never spoke. They also hated the night terrors I got. I'd wake up screaming and crying, every single night at the exact same time. That was the only noise I made. Crying and screaming. I was recently put in a foster home with abusive people. The mother was a hooker who snuck out at night to screw other men, and the father just had anger issues. They took all their anger out on me

. And I never did anything to stop them. I'm always covered in cuts and bruises, and nobody does anything. I prayed and prayed that one day, they'd beat me so bad, I'd just stop breathing. And maybe I could be reunited with my parents.

 I walked down the halls with my books clutched tight to my chest. My head down and a limp in my walk. Hearing the snickers and the laughs as I walked by made my head hurt. I'm so used to it yet every time I walk down the school hallways, I always get this feeling. This feeling like something bad is going to happen. Today, it actually happened. Like it usually does, it just never happens at this time.

 "Hey, freak! Watch where you're going." She yelled as she pushed me against a locker. I winced as my sore arm was squished between the locker and my body. I stayed there, not looking up. Lilly . The most popular girl in the school. She is my bully you could say. I guess today she decided to punish me earlier.

 "Say something!" She yelled, bringing attention to us. I sucked in a quick breath and started to walk away but was stopped when she pulled my hair tightly. I let out a faint screech.

 "Hey! Hey leave her alone!" Somebody yelled. At first, I didn't believe it. Nobody dared to step in. They were all scared of me. Even the teachers. 

"Let her go!" They yelled. It was a boy. I felt Lilly's grip loosen as I fell to the ground with a thud. I still didn't look up. The sound of shoes squeaking against the halls were heard again as everyone walked away. I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder, making me jump back.

 "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded but didn't look at him. "Here." He said handing me my book

.I shakily grabbed it, cursing at myself for how foolish I looked. He helped me up, and I winced as I fully stood up. My back was still aching from yesterday when Lilly kicked the shit out of me during lunch. For once, I looked up. Wanting to see the boy that helped me. I nearly stopped breathing when I saw him. He was gorgeous.

 His pale face , he had beautiful brown eyes, and light dark brown curly hair. He was about 2 inches taller than me. He smiled sadly at me, still holding onto me. He was looking me up and down, with a sad look on his face. I pulled away and looked back down. Then I did something I couldn't believe. Something that felt so new to me.

 "Thank you." I muttered and walked away. I felt his eyes burning into the back of my head. I had never seen him before. But, that's not new. I don't even know what Lilly looks like and she has been picking on me since I was 9.

 vinnie's pov

 I watched her as she limped away. She looked hurt. Covered in bruises and cuts, and yet she somehow still looked like an angel. I can't believe anybody would want to harm her. She looked so nice and beautiful. Her clothes were decent, but had rips like they'd been picked out of a trash can and then washed. I turned around and tried to find my class. Maybe I could ask her to show me around.