𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷?

(no gif :/ )

vinnie has been completely distant towards me,I didn't understand why at all. I wish he could tell me what is going on with him as I haven't had a proper conversation with him in a week and I was beginning to miss him.I decided to give vinnie a text message .

hey bae ,can we hang out ? haven't seen you in ages 

yes come over to hype

I sighed putting my phone down , putting on my shoes and socks,heading out of the house and into my car. 16 minutes later I entered vinnies front door with the key he gave me. I walked into his bedroom with a huge smile on my face,vinnie looked into my eyes he gave me a fake smile. Confusion filled my face as I sat next to him on his bed. Something wasn't right.

 "are you okay vinnie , we haven't talked in a week?"I looked at him worriedly.vinnie took a deep breath out "yes everything fine I'm just stressed come here"he opened his arms as I laid on his chest.As I still feel like he still wasn't telling the truth. We cuddled and talked about life and his tiktoks. vinnie  got up as he needed to pee. buzz buzz I sit,picking up vinnie's  phone looking at his notification. 

My heart dropped assuming the worst situation,I took a deep breath out and I would ask vinnie  what is going on

My heart dropped assuming the worst situation,I took a deep breath out and I would ask vinnie  what is going on. I put a stern look on my face. vinnie  entered the room taking a seat next to me "what's up with you?"he smiled at me. "What is it you need to tell me which Ellie sent you?" I looked at him. His eyes widened "um uh". My heart rapidly thumped "are you cheating on me?"I questioned as my voice cracked as my eyes became teary.

He grabbed my hands "no no it's not that ,I would never". He sighed as he eyebrows furrowed aggressively "I can't do this anymore"he takes a deep breath out as he looked at me teary eyed . my heart dropped. "wh-what"I stuttered.

i  removed my hands from his. "What did I do wrong?"I asked confused. He shook his head "it not you y/n,you're everything that I love and want but it's me and don't know what happened but I feel so unhappy not because of you but of myself as a person and I want to able to as good as person as I can be before getting back into a relationship,y/n I don't want to do this and break up with you but I need to do what's best for me,I'm not expecting to you to wait for me"tears rolled down his eyes

 "No I understand completely obviously it just hurts I want to be with you.but I also want to see you  with or without me,of course I'm going to wait for you because I truly love you"I hold his hands.

He cupped my face "don't wait for me y/n go live your life even if it's with me in the future or with somebody else.I will always care for you y/n"He wiped his tears giving me soft peck on my forehead.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new book cover tbh 

THANK YOU FOR 125 VOTES <333