𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮

"vinnie?" you ask your boyfriend who stands at the stove cooking something delicious "mhm?" he replies with his back against you you walk up into the kitchen and sit on the countertop. 

"i'm bored" he sets his utensils down and turns to you. he smiles as he notices your position. to him, you sat like angel awe transformed his face "and what do you want me to do about it?" "let's do something fun!" you suggest.

 He lifted an eyebrow "like what?" "hmm...a picnic!" You happily say. you get off the counter and hold his face in your small hands. "we can go after you're done cooking!" His brows knitted as he pretended to rub his "beard"

 "okay let's have a picnic" he says as his corner of his mouth lifted into the adorable smile you love. "i'll even make food for that" he the places a soft kiss on your lips He tells you to get ready and pack all kinds of fun things whilst he makes the food. 

you excitedly run to your room and do just that — you both were now ready in your picnic outfits. you packed the food, a blanket, badminton rackets, your laptop, and of course bathing suits into the old picnic basket your mom gave you a couple years ago. 

"ready y/n/n?" your boyfriend asks and he grabs your hand to head out the door. "ready!" the day was perfect - the weather wasn't too hot nor cold; it was just right. while you two were in the car, you played both yours and his favourite tunes. 

about 1 hour later:

you were at this beautiful beach that was perfectly secluded. because you were so excited, you ran off to find a spot while vinnie just laughed at your adorable actions. he grabbed the food and ran to catch up with you 

"okay this spot is perfect" you say. you get a hold of the basket and lay out the giant blanket and then the food and set up your laptop with netflix. "vampire diaries?"vinnie smirks "you know me too well"

"lets play a game" (any game u want tbh) you two play for what feels like forever and of course vinnie had won the game. "how are you so good?" 

"oh you know, being good is just my talent" he says while giving you a kiss "mhm" it was now a little darker so you both decided to eat vinnie's food and watch netflix. you had watched the sunset and played in the water for a bit until you were both tired.

 "should we head home from this fun night?" vinnie says as he plays with your hair as your head is laying on his lap. "yeah sadly" you look up at him and smile. "but promise me one thing..." "anything" "we come back here again. it can be like our own fun tradition" you loved it here and wanted to spend every second with him here "of course . i love this place too and we had a lot of fun tonight. but i love you more" you smiled widely "i love you too"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a small one bc i have finals so see u next week

AND AND I WANNA DO ABOOK SO BAD I HAVE AN IDEA 

the plot:

 D-list actress,(name of the character ) who is diagnosed with leukemia. To secure a bone marrow donation, she makes a marriage pact with a handsome, young businessman, Vinnie hacker there will be a lot of plot twists. should I make it or Nah 

-Vivian <33