𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 2

So far it's been hard 5 months without vinnie but nai has helped me through the rough times which I was thankful for but I still loved him deep down its sometimes hard going to anywhere and seeing him.

 Flashback:

 Monday I was entering the photoshoot as I walked in with nai we were chatting together my eyes caught a miserable looking vinnie his eyes were red and puffy. nai leaned and whispered in my ear "damn he looks like a mess"i just nod in agreement I did feel a bit upset looking at him.

 His hair was all messy usually he would brush his hair and his eyes were red. Me and vinnie made eye contact I quickly looked away.

 Flashback ended 

Today was Saturday I needed to get some things what I left at the vinnies house which I was dreading but it needed to be done. I was getting numerous texts from vinnie these past couple weeks but I blocked his number. Also I have been recently talking to someone called liam he was so nice and cute person  he knows how to treat a girl right

 for now we just friends. nai had a extra bedroom in her apartment so she said I could stay there, so I was laid in bed just chatting Liam about something on the phone "anyway Liam I need to go sorry" I say "it's fine speak to you later beautiful" he replied back usually if someone called me beautiful I would blush and get butterflies well that someone nai but not Liam it didn't feel right.

 I just sigh and put on some I head out of the room "hey  nai I am off to collect some things from vinnies house" I find her in living room on the couch she stands up immediately " what,I'll drop you off" she replied back

 At  vinnies house :

 nai looks over at me "you sure you gonna be okay?" she asks nervously "yes I'll be fine" I sigh I open the car door and head to the front door I l give light knock but then I knocked a bit harder. Finally the door opened to reveal and scruffy vinnie his eyes were red and his hair messed up and dried tears on his cheeks i looked down uncomfortably

 "I came to get my things" I say then look up his eyes lit up and he smiled "sure" I walked in the house was a mess of clothes scattered on the floor "sorry its messy it's been a hard time" he rubs the back of his head I just nod getting butterflies from hearing his voice.

 I walk upstairs to our bedroom and search the wardrobe for some spare clothes that I left but I couldn't find my hoodie "Where's my hoodie" I turn around "uh um well I've been sleeping with it for company because I miss you " his eyes starts to water "you can keep it don't worry"I gather the rest of clothes ready to leave i walk downstairs "y/n please don't leave me" he begs blocking entrance of the door "vinnie I'm sorry just let me go"

 I beg he moves out of the way "goodbye" I say as I gently close the door my tears spilled out of my eyes my heart throbbed in pain I just wanted to turn around and kiss him but I couldn't not what after he did to me. I wiped my tears and brought myself together and walked towards nai's car I open the car door fake smiling "how was it?" she asked I shrugged my shoulders "can we talk about this later not right now" I look away uncomfortably she just nods.

 We arrived at her place to see a vehicle parked on her driveway "who's car is that?" I ask curiously she leans to have a gaze "it looks it's Liam" she smirked I roll my eyes annoyance I didn't need this right now. nai finally parked and we got of the car and I quickly headed towards the her place while went to go greet Liam. 

I was in kitchen cooking food and I felt pair of strong arms wrap around my waist my eyes widen and I tense "hey y/n" I heard liams voice I finally relaxed "uh-um hi" I said nervously he wouldn't normally act like this I swear nai has told him something. He spins me around so that we was both facing each other he gave a goofy smile i looked down awkwardly "no need to be shy" he smirks I totally cringed he started leaning in so quickly turned my face so he would kiss my cheek he pulled a weird face.

 He slowly let go of my waist "is there something wrong" he asked studying my face "I'm fine" I turn away and walk to find nai  because I'm need to flip at her I find in the living room chilling on the sofa " nai what did you tell him?" I said angrily she was completely taken back from what I said "what are you on about oh I know what you mean" she looks down and stands up to try hug me but I reject her Liam walked into the room I give him a glare.

 "what the hell why would you encourage him to come kiss me and flirt with me I'm still going through  hard time right now I thought you would understand but obviously you don't" I shouted in her face then look at Liams direction he scratched the back of his head. I turned towards the front door

 "y/n wait" I heard them both shout I wasn't upset I was angry and annoyed. I slammed the door.I went for a little walk just calm myself I felt my pocket vibrate it must be text messages from nai and Liam I walk to this field full with beautiful flowers and green lush grass there was a little lake and a pond.

 Me and vinnie  use to come here all the time but I guess this time it's just me. I sat on a bench which I could look down at the pond I could be here for hours just staring then I felt a presence next to me "hi" i could recongize that voice from a mile its vinnie I looked over at him this time he didn't look like a mess he was dressed  maybe a date 

"hi so how was your night?" I asked "just came back from horrible date" he sighed a smirk came off my face "I didn't think you still come here y/n" he gazed into my eyes lovingly I fiddled with my hair "yes I do come when I feel angry or upset I thought you didn't come" I gaze at him vinnie had such this beautiful face that I couldn't stop staring at he was gorgeous he had such a pureheart.

 vinnie ran his hands through his curly hair and his eyes glistened in the dark I just smiled "I do come here to think about you, y/n i know what I did won't fix anything but can we still be friends that's all I ask for" he pleads holding onto my eyes i just nodded

 "yes sure anyway I need to go home" i say standing up vinnie stood up "let me walk you home" he starts i give him a confused look "as a friend" he smiled "fine let's go. We both final arrived at nai's place "thank you for walking me home I appreciate it" I smile "no problem I want to make sure you get home safe" he replied I gave him a little hug and waved bye at him then enter the home I could see nai and liams head from the window .

I smiled brightly nai and Liam quickly ran to the door "y/n I'm sorry we're both are" nai starts "it's Fine" I smile at them both "why are you so happy let me guess cos of  vinnie?" Liam annoyed asked i just shook my head nai  shook her head "y/n are you really going back to vinnie I'm  so disappointed" she glared at me "actually we are staying friends so don't assume" I roll my eyes as I walk upstairs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 3 SOON 

THANK YOU FOR +7K  AND FOR 200 VOTES  <333