𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓮

"You don't own me!" you spat at vinnie "I want to feel like a mafia leader for once !"

 You were in a very heated argument with vinnie. You and vinnie are the leaders of the strongest mafia group in the country, but he was always in control " cause you are not strong enough your personalty is so weak " tomorrow is  the fight day between your mafia and your dad's mafia , your dad always hated you for no reason he ruined your life but you never thought that this day was coming cause after all he is your dad . and vinnie wouldn't let you to go fight him. 

 You can't breathe. No one should be actually blamed for it because it was your own choice after all you can just leave the mafia and vinnie behind but You knew after all  that your life wouldn't be the same as you used to. All you had thought was that you love him but it never came to your mind that you were being controlled by vinnie .

 "I told you already it is dangerous and you can't do it !" he said in his most calming way, hoping that you would change your mind. You scoffed at him, "It's not dangerous vinnie . HIS MY DAD  I'm gonna do it with or without you " 

"oh my,You don't know him .  he will hurt you  So please... stay away " You were starting to get annoyed at him. You stormed off from the conversation between you two, not saying a word. "Y/n, please..." 

All throughout the day, you give him silent treatment. It was torturing you but you thought that he needs to understand your side. You were tired of just sitting, watching movies, eating, and sleeping . You were tired of going out with bodyguards surrounding you and gathered a lot of attention as well. Who would've thought that being a mafia leader was boring? 

"Stop it y/n,IM DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN SAFTEY "  "LIKE I SAID IM GOING IDC " you screamed as vinnie stormed out the room "for fuck sake""Be home before dinner." you yelled as You rolled your eyes

you and vinnie always had this rule When If one of us call  the other  and we  don't  answered in the third call, we assume something has had happened and, when we feel something's wrong, just give  a call 

 vinnie: I'm heading home now , see you in a bit From 

y/n : Do you need a ride?

  vinnie : no I'm okay 

 y/n : ok, be safe. I love you. 

 vinnie : I will. See you in 30 mins. Love you too

 In order to get home, you have to walk for 10 minutes

 In order to get home, you have to walk for 10 minutes. The sun was setting and it was starting to get dark. 

vinnie pov :

I started to walk back home. Walking in the dark where streetlights were the only one guiding , the streets was the creepiest thing you'd ever experienced. Halfway through, I  heard  footsteps behind you. 

At first, I  weren't sure whether they were following you or not because it was a one-way street. But my body tensed when someone grabbed you from your shoulder. The man immediately covered my face , I was about to fight when my eyes got blurry .peant anesthetic shit

 ( SORRY THIS MADE ME LAUGH PRETEND HE WAS ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS ) 

At this moment, my body was shaking and my heart was pounding so hard. "You're the douchebag y/n's  boyfriend , right?" he whispered in your ears and I  shivered by his breath.

 "W-who are you talking about," I  lied  he just laughed in a horrifying way. "I don't know her" The only thing that came to your mind was y/n. she was right.she was right all along.I should've listened to her. Now, I'm fighting between life and death. "Please don't hurt he-" was all I  could say before everything goes black and blurry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

part 2 coming soon 

AND THIS SO BAD BUT ENJOY

- vivian <33