𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 4

warning a small smut !! and a long chapter 

 I turned around to see  avani standing in my doorway with quite an expressive expression. "Calm...down..." I said getting up from my desk chair. "Jesus, avani, why are you talking about?" riley scoffed, "the damn parking lot!" I opened my mouth out of realization and shut it pursing my lips. "Ah, I see, yes" "Good lord," she said breathing out "did you plan that knowing I'd see it?" "No, no, I had no idea he even followed me out of the school," I said in defence.

 "Holy shit y/n," she said putting her hand over her heart. "Not even anthony and I have gotten that steamy yet and we've been together for almost 8 months, y'all have only been doing this for a few days, good lord." She sat herself down on my bed to catch her breath.

 "I know," I said sitting down next to her "it's amazing," "You're not catching-" "No, no, I'm not catching feelings. I told you I'm gonna prove you wrong." I said standing up again in defence. "Good." She said furrowing her brows.

 A moment of silence passed before she said "so," I looked up at her "are you gonna let him take it?" "I don't know yet," I said folding my arms over my chest as I began to pace back and forth. She watched me curiously. "I kinda," I started, stopping to look at her "I kinda, want him to..." Her eyes went wide.

 "You do?!" She almost yelled. "I don't know!" "OH MY GOD, YOU DO!" She exclaimed. "Shhhhh!" I hushed her. "Y/n, you're almost eighteen and you're still a virgin," I sighed. "Hunny, I lost mine when I was sixteen, just do it," I wanted to listen to her, but I also felt like if I did that I might get attached.

 vinnie  and I had been occasionally, however recently way more frequently, meeting up for the past month and a half in which there were plenty of make outs, parties, and almost hook-ups, etc.. 

Throughout those 6-7 weeks, there were plenty of times that we could have done it. That I could've lost it, right then and there, given in to his incredibly hot and enticing self, but I had a different idea.

 Yesterday, in the middle of things, he asked me if I'd go to dinner with him. I was confused as to why because that wasn't at all any part of the rules. "But what about the no strings rule?" I'd said.

C'mon, just one string can't hurt, just this one string?" He'd made me promise to go out to dinner with him because it was supposedly harmless so that's what we were doing tonight.

 "So," he began as we sat facing each other in a booth at a nice diner. "Tell me all about,y/n/f/l," he said gesturing his hands to me. "Oh god, you can't ask me that, I don't have any prepared answers," I giggled and he chuckled folding his arms and leaning them on the table. 

"What do you want to know?" I asked hoping for specifics. "Everything," he said. Definitely not specifics.

We sat getting to know each other for a bit before we ordered our food. That's when he turned the tables. "So," he started while we waited for our food, "since we're playing by your rules and on your terms, when do I get to take it? Assuming no one else has," he smirked. I stared at him blankly.