𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂

Me and vinnie went to the mall for  things that we needed but first we wanted to go McDonald's. We were holding hands and I noticed he would occasionally look over at me.

"What is it?". I ask a tiny bit confused. "You keep staring at me" i giggled. vin blushed. 

"It's just that your so beautiful baby". He smiled which made feel extremely happy. I gently hit his toned chest. "Aw stop vin". I felt butterflies  in my stomach. He brought my hand to his lips. "It's true though" . He smirked gently at me. 

We arrived at McDonald's and we ordered food to take home. As we were walking back to the car park through the mall these two pe blonde and strawberry blonde haired girls walked over to us. One of them i recognised instantly who was vinnie's ex the ginger one. 

 I guessed the blonde one was one of vinnie's ex friends . vinnie gently groaned as they stopped us. The blond smiled at vin. "Hi vin and y/n". She licked the bottom of her lip seductively

. I cringed at her previous action. "H-". I started but she cut me off.  She crossed her arms. "Hunny she was not talking to you". I playfully rolled my eyes. "We came to talk to vinnie". She gently lifted up her top showing her stomach.

 I looked down seeing how toned and flat it was. Which made me look down at my own seeing bump of fat. I shrugged it off. vin held my hand. "Well what do you want to tell me?". He asked annoyed. The blonde looked at ginger girl. her eyes focused on me and vinnie's hands. A hint of sadness appeared in her eyes but she shook it off .

 "I thought you might of been single by now in since y/n I've noticed you've gained a lot weight". My whole body froze in embarrassment. All I heard was the blond giggling which in my head became even louder.

 I heard Vinnie saying some shit to Amanda which I couldn't hear clearly.vin  grabbed my hand and we were walking away. they smirked. "hacker baby boy I know you and so do you know that you go for the skinny type". the ginger girl raised her voice.

 The car home was silent and I felt vinnie eyes look over at me constantly. His hands rested on my thigh as I stared outside of the window trying to gather my thoughts. "Come on baby talk to me".

We arrived home and I went straight upstairs feeling numb. I locked the bedroom door as I laid in bed as my thoughts played in my head. vin  knocked on the door. 

"y/n open the door please". He pleaded desperately. "Y/n you know I'll break this door if you don't open it". I got up and opened the door.

 vin immediately wrapped his arms around me and I felt the weight off my shoulders. I let out a few tears and vin  wiped my tears. He looked at me with empathy in his eyes. 

" I'm so sorry baby that happened I've noticed the past couple days you haven't been happy with yourself so I tried my hardest to treat you". He gently kissed my forehead. He cupped my face.

 "I want you to know that your beautiful and I love no matter how you look". I nodded at him feeling a bit better as I laid my head on his lap. "So what did you say to them?".vin chuckled as I played with my hair.

 "Well I said since i can't touch you my older sister won't hesitate to beat you up and thie faces  completely dropped as she knows my brother's gf  is boxer". I laughed imaging . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't listen to anyone it's your body and I'm sure one hundred % that you're so beautiful  inside and out 

THANK YOU FOR 100 READS AAAAAA 

 <333