𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 3

I went upstairs to do my skin routine and put on my pj's then I head off into bed just going on my phone then i get from vinnie saying goodnight which made my heart flutter how can these feelings come back I can't let this happen were only meant to be friends and that's it. I suddenly heard a soft knock on my door "come in" I shout the door slowly opened to reveal a guilty nai "hey can we talk?" she asked kindly I just nodded my head we sat at opposite sides of the bed

 nai fiddled with her fingers a bit "I'm sorry about what I said and did"she said slowly "it's okay" I replied quickly "it's just that I don't want you to get hurt by him again" she tried to look at me in the eye "I understand I will rather be alone right now" I replied as nai stood up and left. 

2 months later :

Me and nai  have been fine , I have tried keeping my distance from vinnie but just gave him short answer replies my feelings for him I slowly started to go away I wanted to focus on myself. So recently me and Liam have been going to the gym because I wanted to focus on fitness to make myself happy , me and vinnie went to sessions for mental health and how we can cope with it. But nai has started to act really werid around me she randomly touches my thigh I always brushed it off and she always seem nervous around me just felt like she was hiding something from me. 

I just came back from mental health session and I arrived home to find nai cooking spaghetti  which was my fav "hey em" I hug her from behind I felt her freeze up but then relax "you scared me?"she chuckled nervously then I let go of her. We both sat on the table eating the spaghetti in silent " we need to talk what's going on with you you've been acting weird recently"i sit up nai immediately looked down "it's just that it's complicated" she replies going red "you can tell me" I say reaching for her hand to caress it.

 Tears fell out of Emily's eyes I was so confused "it can't be that bad em"i say giving a confused look" "I-i-i-im bi" she stuttered my eyes lit up "nai that good I wasn't expecting that why you crying then?" I wiped her tears "b- because I love you y/n that's why I care so much about you" my eyes widened "I-i um-.

" I have made things werid now omg I have" she starts freaking out "I'm sorry ,  I would be with you  nai I'm just lost my feelings is not stable I understand if you want to have time away from me"  (  i would say yes without thinking tbh  )

i replied giving her a sad look She didn't make any eye contact with me at all I know she was hurt and sad "no it's fine" she sighed her eyes started watering I took a deep breath in "come here  nai " I say firmly she shook her head "come" she slowly stood up and so did i hugged her tightly as she cried into my arms "I'm so sorry" I say rubbing her back

nai stayed downstairs as I went upstairs to prepare myself for tomorrow 's  photoshoot  , nai usually drives me  but tommrow I'll decide to take the bus so I can make it easier for her. I honestly don't know how to feel about nai liking me situation it just came at the wrong timing. I laid in bed overthinking about my life  . my life is literally a mess..

 I woke up just in time i put my clothes on and put on my bag then I head into the kitchen to place food in my bag nai  was in kitchen as well awkward " nai I'm going to to take the bus today so i can give you space" as I placed snacks in my bag. She just nodded then I stood up quickly because I was going to miss the bus then I ran towards the door to see the bus at the stop then i ran to it but it left 

"oh fuck yourself" I rolled eyes as I tried to catch my breath back. 40 minutes until the next one comes you kidding me "what the hell I'm going to be late for the photoshoot " I kick the curb angrily then I heard 3 beeps I looked up to see Liam in his car and  vinnie in his car. 

[you get to decide who's car you go in] 

[make a wise choice]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHOOSE AND TELL ME .