𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮?

y/n p.o.v. 

"Y/n, this is the last time I'm going to tell you-" "But-" "No, I don't care how hot he is, I will not lose another one of my friends to my brother." One of my closest guy friends reggie  said to me over lunch. He folded his arms in frustration after having to tell me this for the fifth time this month.

 "And what would you do if I went behind your back and..." I said mimicking his body language. He scoffed. "You know I love you, but I'd have to disown you. I'm sorry," he shrugged. I smacked his shoulder, jokingly offended. He smiled. "In all seriousness though, he's not the best guy to go after." He looked me in the eye, "he'll literally date a girl just to take her v-card, dump her after he's accomplished such, and move on to the next one in line," "That's awful," I said slightly concerned with his brother's behaviour. 

"Yea, I usually end up losing the majority of my girl friends to him and then afterwards they want absolutely nothing to do with me," he looked a little hurt so I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on mine. 

"Ugh, why does he have to be so hot but so bad," I let out a suppressed breath. 

 reggie was two grades below me and I was in the same grade as his brother, vinnie, so I had a few classes with him. Classes where he made eye contact with me all the time. Classes where he'd trap me in the door frame occasionally just to look me in the eye intimidatingly, smirk, and then continue on his way.

 And classes where we would induce playful banter betwixt one another. In fifth hour, he sat directly behind me. I'd just let my hair down out of a bun when I heard the desk behind me creak and hot air on the back on my neck. "You should wear your hair down more often," he said. I could feel the smirk on his face as he remained close to me. I turned my head slightly to the side, immediately put my hair back up, and smirked myself. I heard a light chuckle as he leaned back in his seat.

"Touché," was the last thing I heard before I honed in on the lesson. 

"Alright, bye, I'll see you Monday," reggie said as he left me standing at my locker after school one Friday. "See ya," I said not turning my head to look away from the inside of my locker. "Ok... so, how's this gonna work? We go to mine, we go to yours? I mean I really don't care," vinnie said walking up to me after his brother had left.

 "huh?" I asked obviously confused. "The psych project..?" He dragged hoping to ring a bell. "Oh, right I forgot about that," I sighed. "I'd rather work with literally anyone else, but it had to be you," I shut my locker and crossed my arms now facing toward him. Ugh, why did his name have to be next by last name put alphabetically . I thought as I rolled my eyes.

 "Blame the alphabet all you want, but you're the smartest person in that class and I need the grade boost," he said bluntly. "Oh, so now you're using me, good to know," I slung my backpack over one shoulder and walked away. "Your place then?" He said following after me. "Yours," I replied not slowing down so he'd have to keep up. "That way reggie can keep an eye on you, make sure you don't try anything," I side-eyed him as he'd caught up and was matching my pace next to me now. "Fair," he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

 I pulled into his driveway right behind him. Once I turned the car off and took the keys out of the ignition, I laid my head on the steering wheel and sighed in frustration. Seconds later I hear knocking on my window and I jumped so hard I hit my knee on the steering wheel. I looked to my left and saw vinnie laughing at me. "Asshole!" I yelled through the closed window. When I walked through the front door I turned to go to the kitchen table and heard a "nope" come from vinnie in the opposite direction. 

"Why..." I whined. He just gestured his hand up the stairs and I dragged myself over to him, glared, and hauled myself up the stairs as slowly as possible. vinnie followed close behind. When I walked into his room he closed the door behind him. "No sir..." I dragged as I ran to open it again. "Open," I said crossing my arms and standing my ground in front of him. He stifled a laugh. I rolled my eyes and sighed. 

"I'm not blind vinnie, I know what you're trying to do," "Oh do you know?" He smiled down at me in a devilish way. "I'm not stupid-" "Oh, believe me, I know," he smirked. "Plus,reggie tells me everything revolving around you," "He's just jealous 'cause he can't get a girl-" 

"He hates you for stealing all his girl friends," I said defensively. vinnie obviously didn't know this, he looked taken aback. He cleared his throat, "I uh, have some poster board in the hall closet," "Good," I took a breath to regain my sanity.

 "Go get it then," "Yea," he said leaving the room. I took a long deep breath and exhaled. The fact that I was going to have to spend every day this weekend with him to get the project done by Monday, it was going to kill me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi hi

I'm back  :)

THANK YOU FOR+9K AND YOUR VOTES

ill be updating daily starting  next week WOO

LY <33