𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻?

Me and vinnie have been living in a apartment for a 2 months, Lately I have bee throwing up for 6 days straight in the morning. I chose to keep it away from vinnie  as I noticed he had been avoiding. I overheard a conversation with him and Jorden.

flash back :

 I came home early from work then I hear a conversation going on so I decided to listen. "Hey vinnie how you and y/n?" Jordan asks "I don't really know she's been really clingy these days i can't deal I'm just really busy" he rolls his eyes at Jordan. i felt my eyes water 

"maybe you're just stressed don't take out on her" Which I didn't really know why he just been avoiding me for no reason which really does hurt me because I miss him, his hugs, his kisses and faceI miss his hugs, kisses and face. It comes across as he doesn't even love me.

 I sighed as I searched through my drawer for the pregnancy test. I pee on the stick as I anxiously waited for timer to set off. ding dong My body twitches nervously and I pick up the stick taking a deep breath out.

  positive

My heart dropped to the bottom of stomach as my thoughts took over my head. Would this pile up stress on vinnie and would the best decision would be giving him some space as I wanted to have this child. I pack my bags and I decide to leave a note for vinnie so he can read it when he comes back from work. I knew vinnie had something that was on his mind  that he didn't want to tell me which I didn't understand why. I took a deep breath out.

vinnie's pov 

I walk into the apartment after a long hard day of work so excited to see y/n, the vibe feels weird and lonely. I look around the apartment to see y/n is not around, I just thought she was out shopping or something until I found a note on in the living room. 

My heart fell to the bottom of my stomach whilst reading unable to gather my thoughts. 

Dear vinnie Lately these days you have been avoiding alot and it hurts me alot but I understand you have got a lot of stress coming from your dad and work. I overheard you're conversation with Jordan which Im not sure what I did wrong. If you want to contact me here's my number 83738220747. once you're ready you'll be able to  see him/her. 

I shoved the letter in my right pocket as I shut my eyes in frustration as I reached in my left pocket the proposal I recently bought as I desperately looking for the right ring. What was she talking about "seeing" him/her. 

    Y/n Pov 

  4 years later

 I was living life with my daughter mia  and to my surprise vinnie didn't not contact me once. I thought gave him enough space but clearly not.We was currently getting ready for Jordan's wedding ceremony. The location Jordan and maddy decided to pick was gorgeous and the sunset and the whole vibe was amazing. 

After listening to their vows that's when the party began as couple's made there way to the dance floor. The music went through my veins as I smiled against whilst the music pounded loudly. I took a quick notice to the fact mia was no longer at my side. 

My heart dropped as I scattered through sweaty bodies looking for tiny mia. I approached Jordan noticing him grabbing a drink. "Hey have you see mia". I ask panicked. He shook his head. "Wait I think I saw one of the guests carrying her". He replied which I took breath out in relief. 

My eyebrows furrowed. "Where about did you see them?" I asked curiously. He sipped his drink happily. "I think he was holding her over there". He pointed. My stomach flipped at the world "he". My eyes widened as I quickly headed into the direction where Jordan  pointed . My breathing quickened but soon slowed down.

 vinnie was holding mia  smiling and messing around.

mia head turned to my direction as she pointed at me which  vinnie  took a notice and his eyes widened at the sight of me. My heart pounded rapidly at seeing vinnie as well as butterflies filling my stomach. I slowly approached them keeping my eyes on mia as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Me and vinnie  eyes did not leave each other. I awkwardly looked him with a small smile. 

"Uh thanks for looking after her". I thanked him. He nodded happily. "Is that she your niece or cousin?". He asked seriously. My smiled dropped as I realised vinnie never understand what I put at the end of the letter.

 HE WAS SLOW.

 Confusion filled his face. "What did I say something wrong and can we talk later I want to apologise". My eyebrow raised at his sentence. "No she's my daughter". vinnie face fell into a frown at my words. He faked smile. "So is your boyfriend here with you?" He awkwardly asked. I shook my head. "vinnie you're so slow she's you child can't you see the resemblance she has your eyes and you clearly did understand the last part of my letter (mia or y/d/n)". His eyes widened then stared at mia as they both made the same facial expression.

 "Oh if I knew I would of supported you but I was getting hate  I haven't been the same I'm sorry y/n that I wasn't in your life when you needed me and mia's life". He replied sympathetically. I took his hand and gently caressed it. "It's okay I forgive you but can we start again". 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR 6K AND 135 VOTES <33