𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭?

you suddenly open your eyes to the bright light coming from the window and it fully wakes you up. turning over to your right, you feel an arm around your torso and see vinnie sleeping ever so peacefully. "good morning ," you say quietly. you reach your hand up and trace his jawline throughout. suddenly, you had the urge to place little butterfly kisses on his beautiful face so that's exactly what you did.

 "mmh y/n stop," his eyes are still closed. you ignored and continued to leave your kisses; placing them on his jaw, lips, cheeks, and neck. you knew he secretly loved it. "we have to wake up now, sleepy head." "so you're stopping the kisses?" his eyes were half open now. "i don't want your cute kisses to ever stop," he smirks. 

"umm, i thought you said earlier 'mmh y/n stoop,' " you mock him, slightly giggling. "well now i want them even more so keep em coming!" he cutely points all over his face. "later! i think i gave you enough." he gives to the biggest pout. "fine, but later tonight you owe me a days worth of kisses because I can never get tired of yours." "ugh you're annoying. but it's a deal." you smile. "did you have a good sleepy?" he asks.

 "i did! although you were hogging the blankets throughout the night," you smile as his eyes widen. "hey! you should've woken me! you were probably cold, weren't you?" he tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear and kisses your nose. "no i didn't want to wake you! you looked so adorable and i wasn't that cold anyway." "not as adorable as you though." he smirks and kisses you. "i love you." you kiss back, enjoying the moment you have with your boyfriend. the kiss gets a little more heated as he slides his hands to your shorts and you wrap your arms around his neck and climb on top of him, deepening the kiss.

 vinnie takes his mouth and moves it to your neck, sucking your sweet spot gently. " we have t-to get up," you try hard not a let out a little moan. "no i'll focus on the most important thing," he sucks harder. "you." he flips you over so that he's now on top. and with that, he kissed you passionately and your morning continued with a hock up  and you were not complaining at all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a small one and bad one cause i'm sick this what  i can do 

but a long one is coming soon 

LOVE YOU ALL <333