𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮 5?

SMUT !!

school was over so I decided to go to my house and get my things and then head over to vinnie house. when I got to my house I left my bag on the kitchen counter. next to the bag was a box of condoms. theres was a note on it that said 'y/n is coming so u might wanna use protection -his friend." i rolled my eyes ,the hell . i turned around "VINNIE where are-"before I could finish my sentence he smashed his lips into mine.

"damn u always taste sweet"

he said as he  picked me up bridal style. "vinnie what the hell are u doing ?." i said confused . he didn't respond only smirked. when we got to his room he layer me down on the bed then closed and locked the door. 

then he went over to his dresser and got out what looked like handcuffs. he came over to the bed and handcuffed my hands to his head board. the he statted taking of my clothes. once I was fully naked he got on top of me and started kissing me again. slowly he made his way to my neck looking for my sweet spot.

it didn't take him long to find it but when he did I let out a moan to let him know he started sucking and bitting my sweet spot making give out small moans. after that he went to my chest and started sucking my boobs. this made me moan even louder. while he was sucking on one the other one was being squeezed and played with. 

then he moved to my other breast littering and sucking. once he was done he started kissing my stomach leaving hickeys all over. once he got to my clit he stopped. he got up and went back to his dresser. I didnt see what he got out but next thing I knew I was blindfold.

 I felt him get onto the bed and then I felt something on my clit. then I realized that he got out a vibrator. he turned it on and I started moaning a lot louder as my back arched. I felt him insert two fingers inside me and I was almost screaming. 

" do u like that u little slut " "y-yes vinnie " i said trying to remember how to speak. he took of the vibrator and replaced it with his mouth.

 "VINNIE" i screamed as he added one more finger which made me moan even loader. "vinnie ima gon-na cum." as he got even faster finger fucking(uhm) me and eating me out. finally I cum "oh my" i said as I heard him taking of his pants and shirt. he took off the blindfold and the handcuffs.

 then he sat down on the end of his bed an"get on the floor "I looked at him confused "now" I got on the floor I got to my knees and I felt his hands go in my hair as I realised  what he wanted  he did that I started rubbing his cock with my hand. after a few seconds of that I started licking his tip. he put his head back. "damn ."