𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

tonight you and vinnie were going out. it's been a while so you were beyond excited that you finally get to spend time with your love.

 you're currently sat on your floor in front of the mirror doing your makeupin your room. "hey babe, you almost ready?" vinnie asks as he walks in your room, smiling down at your position that you're in. he's wearing a suit, as he said earlier to wear something a little more fancy.

 " you look really handsome! mhm i'm almost done. just give me ten more minutes, okay?"  "thank you! and take your time ," he leans down and kisses your lips softly.

 you pout, wishing the kiss lasted longer because you love the way his lips feel against yours. about ten minutes later  you were finally done. you're wearing a short black drees - it always makes you feel pretty.

 walking downstairs, you see VINNIE's back against yours as he sits on the couch playing on his phone

 walking downstairs, you see VINNIE's back against yours as he sits on the couch playing on his phone. you walk in front of him, smiling. "okay, i'm ready now, sorry i took so long. i couldn't decide what eyeshadow palette to use," you giggle.

 "aw babe that's fine! you'll always look- " he stops, as his eyes wide, looking at you. "oh my" he licks his lips as he walks closer to you and puts his hands on your waist. he leans down and whispers.

 "you know, we could just stay here and have  fun..." your eyes wide and you blush. "mhm, BUT no! i didn't get this ready just for you to rip it all off!" you laugh, and vinnie pouts a little as you both walk out the door, hand in hand. you walk over to his car and he opens it for you like the gentlemen he is.

 throughout the car ride, you both sang along to all the songs . vinnie also couldn't stop giving you compliments. you blushed like crazy. you love when he compliments you; it makes you feel special. you both arrive at a really fancy restaurant. 

it's on a high level, giving you an amazing view of the city. both of you order your foods and laugh throughout the night at all your memories you had; and of course, shared many, many kisses.

 while vinnie talks about his fight , you couldn't help but smile like a fool. you really do love him; the way he makes you smile, laugh, feel you knew that he was your one and only love. 

as the night came to an end, you both walk throughout the city and create many more memories by taking a lot of pictures. once you both arrive home, you share a shower together and cuddle on the couch while watching a movie. "thank you for an amazing night," you said  looking up at him and placing a kiss against his lips. ". i love you so much, y/n. i hope you know that."

 "i do. i love you too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi hi 

I miss yall 

i still have school :( 

ANYWAYS 

THANK YOU FOR 17K AND YOUR VOTES WHAT 

I LOVE YOUUU

-vivian <3