𝓿𝓲𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓷

little smut !!

Currently. . . I'm at a party with my friends. I don't usually do parties. Why, you ask? Oh, 'cause I've just never been invited. I'm a senior in high school and I've never been invited to a single party. I went to one really small one after our boys won the championship for the second year in a row, but not many people were there, not even many of the guys.

 Anyway, technically this is my second party, which is what I like to count it as just so it sounds better, but truly, it's my first. It was a house party and this guy's house was hella nice. One of the nicest I've ever seen in this small town. Anyway, skipping past all the boring stuff. . . One of my guy friends had just made a joke about my virgin self, soon after turning it into a lecture on how to get myself laid.

 "You just gotta say it," he said. "What?! No," I said aghast. "That's what I keep telling her!" My best friend agreed. "Any guy is always down, you just gotta ask 'em," riley stated. Then he walked away. "If he knew who you wanted to fuck, he'd be so against it. He'd be saying everything the complete opposite as he just was," Anthony leaned in, speaking quietly to me. "Oh god, I know," I replied widening my eyes.

 "'Cause he knows what an asshole his brother is," she spoke again in the same amount of quietness. I just shook my head in agreeance. - Later during the night -practically morning-, I was sitting on a barstool at the counter sipping at a bottle of water when vinnie came up behind me, touching me on the shoulder as he sat down next to me, grabbing a bottled water of his own.

 "Ya havin' fun, y/nn?" He asked, referring to me as y/nn, like everyone else does, instead of by my full first name. I nodded my head as I took a sip of water. "Yea?" "Yes sir," I said pursing my lips into a smile and raising my eyebrows slightly. I took another sip of water awkwardly. It had taken me so long to finally be able to act normal around someone as hot as he was, but after what riley  had said, the nerves were all coming back at full force. "Ah, good, I know you're not really a party person," he said taking a drink of his own drink.

"I would be if I got invited!" I exclaimed, I little butthurt. "These things are what I live for man," "Ah, I see, I see," he said chuckling lightly at my exuberance. I laughed a little as well. After that, I knew he was talking, and I knew I was conversing with him normally, but I also was kind of in my head. This man. . . is so fine. His jawline is the most perfect thing I've ever seen. . . His smile makes my heart seize and I almost can't breathe when he does smile. Especially when he smiles as me. . . He gets those crinkles by his eyes when he smiles as well. . . His voice and speech patterns are mesmerizing as hell. His hair, the perfect length with the softest curls. . . His body, magnifique . . . His laugh, my most favourite thing to hear. . . Without taking the time to pause and think about the words that were about to come out of my mouth I said, "God, just fucking rail me," while staring aimlessly at his lips.