𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮?

 I was on a call with my best friend, vinnie . It was late at night, so we had to whisper over the phone. I remember us sharing a few quiet giggles over the phone before him asking me this question. "

"y/n" "Yeah?" I asked him softly. "What's it like...being in love?" I knew what it was like to like someone, but being in love with them? I hadn't written that feeling down in words for two years now...how could I describe it? "It's really hard to explain and it'll take quite a while for me to explain it." "I don't care about that. Just tell me." I took a deep breath and cleared my mind for a moment, focusing on the feelings I used to have for vinnie.

 "Well, being in love...it's just a beautiful thing. When you get to know the person very well, you can feel the bond that you two have. It's like you two have these beautiful golden strings strongly tied to eachother's hearts. You want to be with them and love them the most that you can... You're willing to take hours and hours out of your day to make the perfect handmade gift for them, that came straight from your heart. You also want to make cookies for them, too. And you're willing to do anything for them and you'll still love them no matter how much they want to hate you. You can't get them off of your mind and they mean the whole world to you. You can imagine waking up with them next to you, and you can imagine eating breakfast and sitting across from them, and you two are staring at eachother from across the table, laughing and making funny faces. You can imagine taking them to yall's favorite places and coming home and cuddling up with eachother on the couch. You can imagine her falling asleep in your lap, and you carrying her to yall's bed, and falling asleep with her in your arms."

 "Wow..." vinnie whispered. "Yeah...it's a lot to take in, I know." I let out a breath of relief that I've finally released those feelings I've bottled up for 4 years and counting. "And this is how you feel about kio?" He was gonna be sooooo creeped out by this. I blushed.

 "N-no...I-...t...Th-these feelings....I-I was explaining how I felt about you." I stammered. Silence. "I-I'm sorry, I'm being so weird right now-"

 "y/n." He said softly. "Yes..." I choked out. "...You really feel that way about me?" "W-well...I...I guess so." "Are your feelings for kio stronger than your feelings for me?"

 "...I...uh....well...I...n-not really." "Then what are you doing with kio?" "Haha...you're funny." "What?" "As the years passed, my hope of us being together faded away so slowly." I explained.

 "By now, I was so sure that we were gonna be together. I never saw the signs that you liked me, though. And that's when I realized I was never, ever going to have a future with you. So then...I stopped. I stopped hoping. Almost completely. Even when you were acting odd, I dismissed your behavior. I just thought 'oh, it's just vinnie doing his normal thing' and went on with my day."

 "I guess I have been acting odd lately." "Yeah. I wonder why." He took a deep breath this time. "Well....I-I'm sorry to cause conflict, but...When you and kio started talking ....t-that's when I started liking you." My cheeks burned with warmth.

 "Y-you...l-liked me?" "I still do...but...I'm willing to wait...since I've made you wait all this time." "Aww...vinnie ...you don't have to...there's so many other girls waiting for you." "But they're not you." I blushed.

 "What on earth about me makes me so much more different than the other girls?" 

"Well...first of all...you just look really cute, even in a t-shirt and jeans. And you look super cuddly in some shirts. And also, you're really pretty. And we've been best friends for a long time, and you know me so well. And you try to help me with my mental health , even though I don't tell you what they are sometimes. You just seem so perfect, but you seem so self-conscious about yourself around me." 

"That's because I'm scared of screwing up again." "Screwing up? As in how?" 

"As in creeping you out." "You don't creep me out!""I used to."

 "Well...the past is the past, y/n. And I think I love you with all of my heart. I think." 

"I think I love you too. And not just as a friend this time."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still sick :/

sorry for not updating :/

THANK YOU FOR +4K AND 118 VOTES <33

HAVE A GOOD DAY <33