𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻

vinnie is the biggest player in our school its honestly ridiculous how he plays with girls feelings like that he was really attractive and good looking. 

We were once childhood friends and we spent every single day with each other until high school came and he followed the wrong crowd. I am at my locker getting my books for my next lesson. I look over to see vinnie  flirting with this Emma in my maths class

I roll my eyes and scoff. vin looks to me giving me a wink which made roll my eyes once again and I turned back round. There was still good 20 minutes till the bell goes is a good 20 minutes till the bell goes so.

 I walk in the direction for the nearest bench. I sat down writing down a study schedule for next week. I saw in the corner of my eye vin approaching me. My heart raced rapidly as he came closer and took a seat next to me. I sighed.

 "vinnie what do you want, If it's for homework get lost". I ask unbothered as I go back to writing my schedule. vin cleared his throat. "I see you still like making study schedule". He replied .

 My face scrunched up in confusion as I shut my study schedule journal to look at him. 

"vin  seriously what do you?". I respond annoyed . He looked deeply in my eyes anxiously.

 "I want you and I want things to go back to they way it was between the two of us". He confessed.

My eyes widened. I felt my body shiver as all the memories in my head of the two of us came back. Then I remembered what happened that caused us to break up.

 I look over at him angrily. "vinnie  you have some nerve. You broke up with me for some stupid girls and more".

 I felt heart ache at the memory. He looked over at him guilty. 

"Yeah you're right and I'm sorry for the pain I caused you but I was in dark place which I know it isn't a excuse". I scoffed. "What do you mean dark place? What has happened to you all i see you do is flirt with girls". I ask him.

vin  ran his fingers through his hair. "Yeah you're right I'm sorry for coming here y/n to unnecessary things". He stood then left.

 I wanted vinnie  back as well but with this player stuff it wasn't for me. I watched him walk away. It was the end of the day  me and  maddy  were  walking home together. I explained to her what just happened with vin  and him mentioning this "dark place".

 maddy's face scrunched up with cringe. "Y/n please tell me you didn't say that?" She asked worriedly. "Say what?". I asked confused. She placed her hands on her face. "About the dark place why did you say that y/n". I look at her as her whole body became tense.

 " I don't know what you're talking about". I question. She whispered in m ear. "Around the time when you and vin was dating he lost his mother by cancer and I heard he handled the situation bad". My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach. My breathing became heavy.

 "maddy why didn't you tell me.How did I not find out. I need to go  I have to apologise". I turn in the other direction to vinnie's house. I arrived and I tried collecting my thoughts to think what I was going to say. I knocked on the door which revealed vin.

 He looked extremely tired and his eyes looked red. I fiddled with my fingers. "Can we talk?". I ask shyly. He nodded letting me in and we went into his bedroom. I looked at his bedroom, it was completely different to last time and it looked empty.

 I sat on his bed as he sat beside me. "I'm sorry for what said". I apologise immediately. I felt guilt going through me entire body. vinnie smiled . "No it's fine I deserve it". He replied staring deeply my eyes. I felt my eyes water.

 "v-vinnie  why didn't you tell me". My voice cracked in my pain. "It's been 3 years"

I wiped the tears coming through my eyes. He shrugged unbothered. "It's not like it matters". He lied. I shook my head at his response. 

"I know that's a lie and so do you". vinnie and his mother was extremely close and she was a 2nd mom to me. I felt his body shudder at my words. "Um I'm sorry I feel like shit ever since the only thing I have done is made impulsive decisions and if my mom was here she would be disappointed at my attitude". I saw tears roll out of vin eyes. I opened my arms to him and his arms wrapped around my waist as I felt tears drop on my shirt.

 I kept vin  close to me. "vin I want you to feel good and I want you to be happy so why don't you try therapy or any medical help". I suggest. He removed his body off mine, I wiped the tears off his cheek. "I've tried therapy it was quite good until I left then I was unhappy but I wouldn't mind trying again". He explained. I felt a huge smile appear on my face.

 "As soon as you get better maybe things can go back to the way were since i don't want to be your human crunch". I laughed as I held vin's hand.