𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮? 3

for varchiestand and lxmichellexl   <333

"Ok," he smirked. Damn this kid's really tryna reverse psychology me. "Just because I find you attractive doesn't mean I like you," Dammit and I played right into it even though I knew exactly what he was doing. 

"I knew it," he chuckled. "No! No, that's not what I meant," I tried to backtrack. "Mhm, ok, whatever you say," he said obviously amused. "I promised him I wouldn't," I said to myself under my breath looking down at the ground. "Wouldn't what?" He said. 

"What?" I said looking up quickly. "Promised him you wouldn't what?" He answered in question. When I didn't answer he spoke again. "Ah, I get it," "What?" "No it's fine, I get it," "Get what?!" "You don't wanna ruin your friendship by breaking a promise," he said "I get it," he held his hands up in somewhat of a surrender.

 I didn't say anything. He turned to walk away. "Wait!" I said. He turned back toward me. We stood there silently for just a moment before both of us went for each other at the same time. Our lips crashed together with such force I lost my balance. 

His hands went around my waist and stopped me from falling as mine went to his face. A few seconds later my eyes went wide and I pulled away. "Oh my god," I breathed. "What?!" He asked concerned. "He's gonna kill me," 

"So just don't tell him," vinnie said. "It is not that easy," I said running my hands through my hair anxiously. "How is it not?" He asked almost sarcastically. "He notices when something's off or different about me," I said. 

"Then just don't give any indication of that," he shrugged. "No, you don't get it-" I took a deep breath realizing he wasn't gonna understand no matter the way I tried to explain. "Never mind, just, forget it," "Forget what?" He asked. "This." I pointed rapidly between him and I, shut my locker and walked away quickly.

 He tried to get my attention multiple times throughout the rest of the day but I just ignored him. The weekend came and went and it was Monday again. "Y/n," I heard him come up behind me at my locker Monday morning. He never used my name when talking to me so it caught me off guard. 

"What do you want now vinnie???" I asked annoyed. "Why do we have to forget, why can't we just you know... sneak around a bit?" He smirked at the last part of his sentence. I sighed. I hated when he smiled like that. It drew me in every time. "Because..." I shrugged crossing my arms. "Besides, you're just gonna use me anyway," I didn't look him in the eye.

 "Hey look at me," he said leaning down to my level to make sure I was looking at him. I looked up and met his eye. "I would never just use you," "Yea, mk," I scoffed. "You say that now, then some freshman comes along you haven't gotten your hands on and suddenly they're all over her, I know how guys like you roll." 

"Y/n..." He tried to be considerate. "No it's fine, I'll just-" I sighed. "I'll see you tonight," I shut my locker and began to walk away. "Tonight?" He asked confusedly. "Our families have dinner together every second Monday of the month. vinnie you know this," I said. "Oh...right. I'll uh, I'll see you tonight then," he said but I just continued to walk away.

Why was I so insanely worried about tonight's dinner? Because, vinnie and I would be in the same room, around reggie and there's no way reggie won't notice anything. Sure he'll just think normal of vinnie being all flirtatious like he is, but me, he'll notice how off I'll be trying to hide the fact that there's something so obvious actually happening between us.

  Dinner was... stressful.

 "Hey, could you uh, pass me the salt cutie?" vinnie had said, looking me in the eye. I choked and practically spit out my food. "Y/n!" My mom shouted. "Sorry, Mom," I chugged my glass of water and nodded my head after. God that was so stupidly obvious. I handed him the salt and glared at him. 

"What?!" He mouthed. "Quit!" I mouthed through gritted teeth. He just smiled that smug smile of his. reggie looked at me oddly and I just tried not to make eye contact with him. If I did he'd definitely know something was up. Later we all sat around the coffee table in the living room to play a family game. 

 "I uh, I'll be back I just have to use the restroom," I said getting up from the ground. I turned the corner in the hallway and heard vinnie say "I have to get something from my room real quick," I was pushing open the door to the bathroom when I got pulled into vinnie's room which happened to be directly across the hall.

 " the f-" "How much do you want me right now?" He more stated than questioned. " the hell?" I said being flung into his room. "I said-"

"Are you gonna answer the question?" He said closing the door behind him. I stood silently in the middle of his bedroom. He eyed his bed behind me. Then he looked at my lips. I looked at his. His eyes darted between my eyes and my lips.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm?

part 4 ? smut? maybe?

TY FOR 11K