hot

smut !

You made your way up the steps to your apartment, vinnie so close behind that you could feel his breath on the back of your neck. You couldn't recall ever being this nervous to bring a guy home before. You didn't know if it was just because he was hot, or if it was because he was vinnie hacker .   Either way, you could feel yourself getting more and more anxious the closer you got to your place. As you reached the door, your hand shook a little as you tried to put your keys in the lock, and you ended up dropping them a couple of time but ended up vinnie opening the door 

You can hear vinnie close and lock the door behind you, and you bury your nose into hera's fur, trying to calm your racing heart. vinnie drops down next to you and pats fofo's head, and you both share a nervous grin.

You watch as vinnie pets the cat , He noticed you staring and smirked at you, his entire mood changing instantly. How a person can go from being calm person to a sex god in two seconds, you had no idea, but there he was grinning at you and licking his lips.

Deciding the tension was too much, you motioned the cat  to go to his room and grabbed vinnie's hand, dragging him into your bedroom.  You pushed him on the bed, before climbing into his lap and latching your lips on his. He threw one arm around you to keep you balanced and slides the other hand on the side of your face, his fingers tangling in your hair. The kiss is hot, hungry, and the noises he was making . Suddenly, he flipped you over and took control, burying his head in your neck and nibbling, while grinding into you.

You tug at his shirt to hint he's wearing too many damn clothes and he rips it off, smirking as he looks back at me. You reach your hand down and unbutton his pants, sliding your hand inside to tease his hard cock. You were pleased with the loud "Oh fuck" from vin as he bucked his hips into your stroking hands.

You pull your hand away and tug the pants the rest of the way down, desperate to get him to make more of those sounds.  "Wait. Condom. I have one in my wallet. Might still be good." He's panting at you, and you reach into the pants pocket, pulling the condom out of the wallet and tearing the foil with your teeth.

You grab his cock by the base, and roll the condom on with your mouth, giving it one long teasing lick when you're done, smiling up at him as he sighs.

  "Yes, baby. Fuck. You look so fucking hot right now." He smirk down at you, with his cock in your mouth.

He is practically whining as he crawls up You whimper loudly as he flattens his tongue and licks a line from your hole to your clit, circling around it with the tip. With a raspy groan, he pulls you closer to throws your legs over his shoulders before diving back in like a man possessed. 

 You throw your head back, panting heavily. You feel his tongue everywhere; sucking your clit, licking through your folds, lapping away at both of your holes. The sounds of lewd slurping and his deep moans only pushing you closer to the edge.  "God, baby, you are dripping " He pulls back to look at you and lines himself up with your entrance.

You wrap your legs around him, and he slides in with one quick thrust. vinnie fucks you fast and hard, not letting up, and you are more turned on than you'd ever remembered being. His loud grunts in your ear were driving you crazy, and his  hips were working miracles as he pounded nonstop. you couldn't stop biting and licking his neck.

With a scream, your back arches and you cum, your body pulsing. Your mind clears of everything but the absolute pleasure you were feeling. It felt like you were going forever.

so thoughts on euphoria should i watch it cause i see that shit everywhere like damn?!

HAVE A NICE DAY  !