𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓾𝓹 ?

Recently for the past couple days me and vinnie have been arguing over the most stupidest things ever its getting to a point where i think we should break up.

 Right now we are arguing about the tv. I frustratedly ran my fingers through my hair slightly tugging it. "Seriously vin you had to change the channel". I roll my eyes in annoyance.

 His eyebrows knitted in confusion. "i asked you if you were watching and you never replied". He replied with hint of irritation in his voice. I scoffed at his response. 

"ye right of course you did". I throw my hands up in annoyance I shut my eyes . "You know what vinnie?". I say His eyes twitched looking at me. "What?" He asked in anger. 

"I think we should break up". I said quietly with a tear falling out of my eyes. That's when vinnie snapped back into reality looking up at me sadly. "W-what break up" . He stuttered trying to grab me. I shook my head

. "All we do is argue over the most stupidest things we should break up". I suggested to him. He clutched my hands strongly. "I can't let you leave without fighting we can make this work baby don't you have hope for us". He searched deeply in eyes for a answer. My heart ached in pain at his words. Of course I want to be with him but I was tired of arguing.

 I stayed quiet allowing my thoughts to take over my body. vin let go of my hands. "If you want to leave I'll support you". His voice laced in pain. vinnie stood to grab his phone but I'm grabbed his wrist bringing him down to sofa. I cupped his cheeks.

 "Of course I want us to still be together. I love you vin but I just need a break just for a couple of months I'm not expecting you to wait but that's all I need". I explain to him as I stroke his cheek. vin shut his eyes and took a deep breath out

. "I will wait for you, maybe I just some time to figure things out". He planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a long imagine is coming SOON 

THANK YOU FOR  200 READS <3333333