𝓼𝓷𝓸𝔀

it was a snowy day and you were beyond excited. ever since you were little, you had always loved winter and it makes you happy every time you see snow. you and vinnie  were currently sat on the couch in your shared apartment, bored out your minds when suddenly you had the perfect idea.

 "babe, let's go play in the beautiful snow!" you exclaimed. you were now faced towards him; smiling and giggling like a little child. "y/n it's freezing! do you really want to go play in this weather?" he asks. you nod your head a little too excitedly. "how about we just stay in, watch movies and cuddle, yeah?" he suggested.

 you now had the biggest pout on your face. all you wanted to was play in the snow with your loving boyfriend. "yes I do. please? we will dress extra warm! please please please pleaseee-" "okay okay fine! let's go." vinnie smiles at you and you plant the biggest kiss on his cheeks. "thank you." you both went upstairs to change into warmer clothing. you both put on a long sleeve, a hoodie over, thick pants, hats, mittens, and finally, a giant scarf to cover both your faces. "i'm so excited!" you slightly shouted while skipping to the door.

 vinnie  secretly smiles as he falls in love with your kiddish actions. "what do you want to do, my love?" vinnie asks as he takes your hand in his and you two walk outside. "we can build a snowman!" you said. "okay! that sounds pretty fun!" you two start walking outside and see so much snow. you begin rolling the snow to make three big balls. 

after some time, you finally got the three balls stacked together to get the body ready. "not bad if I do say so myself" vinnie says, slightly smirking. "yeah yeah." you roll your eyes. "okay now we need to add cute accessories!" you decide to take off your scarf and mittens so you could make your snowman cute. "what are you doing?" vinnie asks. "put those back on missy! you're going to get cold!" he demands. "but...but what about the accessories? he'll be plain and boring without them and I didn't bring extras!" vinnie sighs and then smiles. 

"here. we can use my scarf and gloves, okay?" "okay!" he gives you his accessories and you take them and put them on your snowman excitedly. "he looks so cute!" You said. "like you." "oh shut up," you smile and blush. "what should we name him?" "hmm," vinnie puts his right hand on his hip and makes a face as if he's thinking. "i think we should call him vinnie  because he's got my accessories so we're basically twins." you laugh at his goofiness.

 "perfect!" you walk up to him and put your two mitten-covered hands on his cheeks and give him a soft kiss on lips. "are you cold?" "a little," he smiles. "come on," you grab his hands, "let's go inside and change and get warm, make hot chocolate and watch movies!" "that would be great as long as i'm with you." "oh! and thank you for coming out with me.

 "I knew you didn't want to but i hope you had fun!" you smile. "of course i did. i'll admit, it was fun and i love you." "i love you more! next time we're so making a snowwoman!" he laughs, "okay, baby."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR 3K AND 82 VOTES <33

a small one for now but a long one is coming soon <3333333