𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓮 2

WARNING: Mentions of disturbing words, death, tortures, blood, cursed words, and more. (but it's not that much ) !!

 (but it's not that much ) !!

Vinnie woke up with a throbbing head. Slowly opening his eyes, the walls around him started to be clear. It came to his senses that he wasn't home, he was in an unfamiliar place, a creepy one. Grey wallpapers were pulled off, spider webs were accumulated on every corner of the room and some blood was splattered on the wall.

 It started to alarm him. he tried to move but found out his arms and feet were tied up. Where is he? 

y/npov

 I was sitting on the kitchen table with untouched food in front of me, waiting for him to come home.  vinnie said that he was coming home in half an hour but it's already more than an hour and he wasn't here yet. Maybe he was on his way now. Maybe he was stuck in the traffic. I already thought of any possible positive explanation on why he wasn't home yet. I tried to keep my mind off of it but deep down, I could sense something was wrong. 

I was starting to get worried because what if he was hurt or worse dead. I suddenly remembered our rule so I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed his number. First, call. No answer. Second call. No answer. I took a deep breath and dialed again. I was really hoping he would pick up his phone. I know he would follow our rule so if he didn't pick up, meaning, he was really in danger. Third call No answer. 

"Go and search for the whole city. You are not allowed to go back unless you find him... now GO!" I yelled at our assistant as I walked back and forth in the living area. I already called his friends but they told me he wasn't with them.

 "Please... AH!" Vinnie yelled in pain as they tortured him. It had been only two hours since he gets captured and they'd already beaten him to death. They would punch and kick him on any possible parts of his body and they would use any possible things thick wood or metal to hurt him more.

 At this moment, his whole body was numb and all he could think of was y/n. hoping that she is safe "Why are you doing this to me?"  "You know, you are the most precious thing, Vinnie, to y/n "  he leans down on Vinnie. "If I kill you, she wouldn't have the courage to live anymore."

 his eyes widened and his heart suddenly twitched, 

Vinnie saw the man's face smirking at him even though he couldn't see much as his eyes were full of mixed tears and blood. "Not a chance," then he suddenly felt a familiar stinging pain on his head. Great, he is unconscious again. 

After quite some time he woke up again, hoping that all of it was just a dream. he couldn't even know how many hours, days, or weeks he had been captured because there were no windows, only a light bulb attached to the ceiling. his blood was mixed with the other blood that had been captured before.

 But the question is, where are they? are they still alive? Was he going to die just like them? is y/n here? did they hurt her?  he couldn't blame anyone but himself, not even y/n. if he just let her fight dad with them none of this would happen  "You're awake, I can see," the same man said again, making Vinnie's body shook in response. when he realized that it was y/n's dad ...

"You know what I'm going to do?" "ANSWER ME!" "N-no. " " I'm going to kill you... so slowly... until you die," he threatened, lightly tracing the knife across his cheeks.  he stabbed it deep into Vinnie's stomach,

 his body was more numb than ever. At this moment, all he wish was to die so that he won't feel the pain anymore. he kept fighting on falling asleep but his body failed him.

Vinnie woke up in yet another unfamiliar place but this time, it was so much better. White walls, comfy back... "Wait, Am I on a bed?", and strong lights blinding him . he looked around seeing no one was there when he realized he is in a hospital. he wiggled his legs as he felt a heavyweight on in. "You're awake? How are you feeling?" Finally seeing y/n  he didn't care about y/n seeing him crying. 

he just wanted to cry. he wanted to release all the feelings he'd been keeping since he gets captured. y/n just hugged him tightly in her/his arm, whispering things to relax his shaking body. "How did you find me?" "the ring I gave u on your birthday ." 

Flashback 

y/npov:

We tracked Vinnie's ring and it says it was only a few minutes away. I called every last number of my associates and we went there as soon as we could. We barged inside the compound and search for Vinnie. As I kicked the last door, I saw a man, his back facing me, while holding a knife... a knife? I looked down and saw Vinnie's lifeless body. I took out the gun without thinking twice, I shot the guy in the head   I quickly approached Vinnie's body. 

"Vinnie, please open your eyes. " I kept begging while bringing him to the car on the way home. Yes, we have a hospital at home since I was a mafia boss that has a lot of money. we built it to keep Vinnie, especially "me", safe.

 "ma'am, we found traces of the gang who planned to kill Mr. Vinnie. It turns out it was..." "Who is it???" I asked coldly "your dad ma'am but you killed him he is dead now  ..." My blood boiled in anger. I  fucking killed him but he deserves it Not my boyfriend . "ms. y/n?" the doctor came out of the operating room. 

"How is he?" "Mr. Vinnie is fine," I sighed in relief. "But, we still need to monitor his vitals. he had several broken ribs, internal bleeding from being stabbed, concussion, and bruises all over his body." "Thank you." 

End of flashback

 "Thank you for saving me." "Don't thank me. I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. now look who saved you I'm weak huh?" he giggled at the mention of stubbornness but winced when he realized he was stubbed. "I didn't mean it but I promise I will not do that again"

the end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi hi

HOPE U ENJOY IT

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND !!!