39. Captive

I've got my emotional hurricane in full force today. On the surface I'm refraining to speak and cause Damage, but I want to thrust my cock inside her and do just that, prick her to realisation, with each jibe, I feel hot blood running to my core with only the Thought of causing pain. I want her to feel the winds clipping her core.

Against my dick's best wishes I step back, turn away from her my aiming eyes find the solo cabinet which has cuffs, bandages, chains, whips, knifes etc. I step into the darkness, and I hear the shuffling behind. "Do. Not. Dare. Move." I warn her through gritting teeth not looking back Can't trust myself to look at her inviting body defying my orders when I'm in least control of myself.

She dare not attempt hide from me again.

I retrieve the chains n cuffs and emerge under light that escaped in from the small squared window at a height and face her, there's no fright in her eyes, stone-faced in the dark she scrunch up stick her back to the corner of the wall.
Our eyes lock in a trance, I drop the tools on the edge of the bed and crackle my freed knuckles.

"No.. please." Quiver her lips.

When I'm triggered it is so very hard to have self control, I'm doing the actions, it is my behaviour but it's as if I want to hurt her ..punish her, push her boundations to confession. There is a way of seeing a person with the intuition, with the eye of the soul rather than a casual glance. I see that with her. I see that in her when she meet my gaze. This infatuation, this obsession, it is the internal fire I've been seeking all my days. I can't break away from her, those expressions .. actions begging for more yet she lying through teeth to stop. Professing herself to not give in when I want her to concede. It's as if all fight or fight and it's so disappointingly primitive but I can't override it unless I have a voice to help me, to guide, to release that emotional pressure so that I can take back the control and make rational decisions. Without someone to love me, to switch my higher brain back on, I'm temporarily stupid...

As tempting as it is to jump in, to take up the thrill of the challenge, I see my body relax and my voice flow out calmly, then instead of being pulled in, I have a dilemma. I can either calm down or seek another person to pull into my hurricane.

And I choose Pain.

Pull her by the ankle and she slides flat on back as she is swept into me, hold her foot pressed to my chest and chain her, she grasps my wrist with both hands now, a nervous plea. "I need to leave! Please.."
I lower her foot and chain it to the bed post and do the same with other foot.
"Where do you plan to go after here huh? Knock someone else's door!? Then run from there too!?"

"I will come back, I promise!"

She turns her back and cross her hands tightly across her chest when I try to reach for her hand, I bend low, next to her ear, lick it, she shudders, then I bite it, suck it, lick it again, she exhales hot through her mouth I slide my fingers from her shoulders to her elbow and up to her wrist, she has loosen up, with a little effort I could raise her hand and the cuffs clamp onto her wrists.

"You're a liar by profession. Will I still be here when you come back? What if you're never planning to? It's the FUCKIN' BLOOD OATH you attempt to break!" I scold her n tighten her restraints with so much strength my veins surface.

"I just need some time." She pleads.

"You dare not attempt hide from me again." I smirk, provoke her. She struggles in her restraints. "Oh no Sweetlips, you go against me I'll devour you once and for all.. you'll never be seen again. You will rot to death in my wrath.. eat you as my dinner everyday.. Everyday! till your soul part from your body." I sneer.

My woman chained naked all spread out terrified yet anticipating.
I can't keep myself from touching her, the tip of my fingers skim from her shuffled hair to her rosy cheeks, her juicy neck, a fire ignite in me, I avoid her lips on purpose she shrink in response, I don't stop. Glide lower into the valley of her bosom, her nipples perk, back arch, if I taste her I'd want more then I'd have her full. My guard diminish in her presence .. especially in naked presence. I slide two fingers around her navel and she dip lower,

Just a sniff ..her raw scent. To keep me going through the day.

Just the tip of my nose grace her steamy soft flesh, as I do it rise high and fall low.. wobbly.
Her thighs squeeze close, but I don't reach down because that's my limit.

Instantaneous, today's menu is sorted out. I'll have tender delicious steak today!

I grip her waist tight, tough resolute to let go.. a lil lower and I'll loose control.

I turn my back to her, my fingers curl into a fist as I exit.

I notice her uneven breath, eyes closed, teeth clenched before I leave.
"This is all the time you got. Reflect on yourself!" This is the easiest I can punish her with. Shut the door and lock it.

...

On foot on the table and another on the chair arm. I lit the cigar.

The smell of cigar smoke reaches through the window, to Derrick, inviting old memories that were once sepia to regain their real colours.

"Since how many days?" Derrick sitting across the table, on the couch staring out the window reading the evening sky asked.

"Ever since I laid eyes on her." I answer not knowing exactly what he means but if it's related to recent incidents then yes.

His delayed nod was long, as if it's to pacify himself.

After a long pause he said, "I can introduce you to girls."

"I need no girl." I clarify.

"Then why HER!?" His voice raise.

I explain to his foreign brain, "Her scars make me feel ..human ..real, not plastic. She Talk to me with her eyes and touch. Talk to me with the rate of her breathing. Talk to me in the subtle motions of her body language. Then speak with whatever words come from her heart, that are driven by her emotions. When we're together we are alive ..I can feel her alive. And that's enough."

"What emotions? What subtle body language shit? What heart? She's. A. Weapon! Don't forget that! Her files are classified, it took our whole team to hack Marco's data of her! She's this Confidential! We playing with fire and you're embracing it. Do you know how much you're puttin on line?" He stands.

"She's Also a FUCKIN' HUMAN!" I crush the left cigar, Do my shirt right. He shuts up n sits down.

I know he's remembering all billionaires who lost their lives in her hands and he's afraid Marco orders might waver her n she will act on it blindly. But all the networks with that geezer have been severed, besides she's locked up and on the contrary she's on the run, to get away from him. It's a different story if he threatens her to attack me. And that's why he needs to die.

He takes a deep breath and says more, "I know your parents left you young and there's been little to no proper guidance to direct you. So lemme tell you. A delicate girl, who isn't exposed to violence and understands gentle ways, can soothe your rough nature. Cheery enough to Reach within your rough exterior. A Sweet voice to chirp around house so you know someone alive is source of your energy. Who is happy! You need-" he looses his clam,

So did I.

"I FUCKIN' KNOW WHAT I NEED!"

"This girl might as well be dead" I taunt under my breath.

This time he doesn't rectify me. Good.
I fold my shirt cuffs up till my elbows, free the top buttons and let the air cool me down as I complete my paper work.

"Deliver this letter. To the person himself." I let him know of the job I called him for. He knows what level of confidentiality I need.

He nods "yes sir." and leaves.

I run hand through my head. I need to check on her, it's been time.