3 In need

I didn't checked her medical reports, that can be done later.

I turned open the knob to find a tired eyed pale faced girl in pause mode in the middle of licking the soup. Her bandaged hands supporting her bent posture to reach the bowl placed on table.

"Look. I really am not drinking this shit. I can smell it's odour." She must be fighting the server on not drinking in a foreign place.
But it's me.
And I caught her going back on her own words.

She didn't got a response so she looked up, lifting her lashes.
I closed the door behind me.

I offered her a normal room, it just gave a feeling like she's grounded. Not Harsh.

I guess Derrick is satisfied otherwise she would be in a prison behind the bars in cold.

"Why aren't you drinking it straight from the bowl?" I asked instead.

"Because.." She seethed. "..It's hot" we both knew her hands were bandaged.

"Who are you?" She continued making annoying sounds licking the soup.

"Could be poisoned." I stated factually.

"Better die a full stomach." She responded so quickly, as if saying out of experience.

"Let me." I took the bowl in my hands and spooning the hot liquid I blew it cool before bringing it close to her lips. She stared.

I stared back.

And then I noticed her dark green eyes. So dark, almost appeared black unless studied closely.

She wore a loose shirt and pajamas. I wonder whose it was. We didn't offered clothes to prisoners.

I came out of my thoughts when she ducked close to me and licked clean the spoon. I liked it. No. I liked seeing her eat like that. I repeated and each time she hungrily did the same. For some reason I wanted my dick in place the spoon, I nearly fantasised that.

The bowl was soon empty and she released a satisfied sigh.

"If you don't answer my question straight. I won't answer yours either." I say. She grew guarded I saw as stiffened, I just nodded.

"First. I wanna tell you I didn't came here to harm anyone. I just came here to seek shelter." Her eyes settled on something past me.

She'd said 'Save Me'.

"Save me." She pled again. I knew heard that right the first time but I just wanted to hear it one more time.

People cried

'Don't kill me!!'

'let me go!!'

'no!!!'

But never a woman plead to 'save' her.

I for once felt like helping her.

But I didn't provided her a comforting face. I remained stern. She continued.

"Can you help me get a job here. I can do cleaning, Gardening, laundry, Anything!" She says almost desperate.
That was the request I am to respond to.
She didn't expect us to fight for her did she?

"What makes you think I have the authority to get you inside the house? You might be a spy for all I know." I counter.

"I already said I'm Not." She fired back.

I knew she wasn't even though I was yet to see the interrogation recording. I didn't wanted to but I had to. Now.

"Besides I know you must hold a good position here since you can come in here unlocking in the middle of night."

"I could be a betrayer to the family if I'm here behind everyone's back." I reasoned getting comfortable on the bed but she stayed at the furthest end of the bed.. Wary.

"Then I should kill you and win their trust." I thought she'd offer to work in team but she came at a surprise to me. My smirk was involuntary.

"Enough with the verbal game. Help me please." She scooted closer where I laid relaxed against her pillow.

Why doesn't she offer to fight. We saw she is capable of more than just household chores.

"You're looking for some place to spend sometime in a hideout. Undercover. Am I right." I said quietly. I know it sounded chilly. She gulped. Caught.

I looked straight at her. She met my eyes squarely, nodding slowly.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow. After I think it through.". I left her bed and before lock the door behind me,

"What your name?" She calls after me. I stop midway. She doesn't know who I am?

I didn't look back, If I see her, breaking away gets difficult.

"Vettorio" and I leave.

I won't push the matter now.

We both need sleep.

After seeing her I feel light and I guess I can sleep now.