23 Punishment

He sighs, "These are not your Missions anymore. Things can be carried out pretty easily playing business, with contract and money. Showing power sometimes also do the trick. Taking life, in Public, is risky. Too risky. Lot of aftermath follows."

"Second. You Touched yourself without my knowledge. The earlier training wasn't enough for the day. Hm?"

"Okay. I won't take life without your order. But hurting who intends to hurt you is fine. Right?" I say.

He smiles.

He fuckin' lifts the corner of his lips.

Was I ever rewarded that?

His orbs twinkle

He no longer looks a tyrant.

I might have ogled at him for too long, he clears his throat curtly nodding his head. "Yes. That's alright."

He takes my fingers and sniffs, eyes locked with mine. Blood rushes to my neck and ears.

Oh God!

He licks my fingers, "What were you thinking?" Very slowly he says.
It's getting difficult to breathe.

"Nothing." I quickly blurt out.

"While doing yourself darling." He closes in the distance and I'm feeling hot again.

I gasp in air. "You." And his eyes darken, a bit of quirky smile he had leaves him.

"Thinking of me doing things to you. Without my permission. Is not allowed. You anger me babygirl." He dips in my neck.

"I didn't know. I'm sorry. I won't again."

"Why?"

God I feel so embarrassed admitting. "I need more.. More of you. I don't feel Contented anymore." I look away. It's hard looking back at him. He got the power even over my feelings.

"Your first time"

I nod. His nostrils flair. His hot breath making my hand to reach down since I learnt the trick.

He catches me and pins my hand down.

"Eager. Ha babygirl?" He sounded out of breath himself as his hoarse voice unlocked something inside my chest.

"You're not to take control when I'm here. Do you understand?" He cups my face. "Yes. I'm sorry, won't do it again."

"Good." He captures my lips.

When I open my eyes at the loss of his lips, he stood shirtless. I gulp scooting back.

"But You're not escaping your punishment, Ivy." He towers over and separates my thighs with sticking his knee in between. Shreds this piece of another dress I changed into after bath and nips my breasts sending electrical waves down my core.

He pinches me, slaps my ass and cools me down. Drags his tongue down my navel then go all over my face again and his another hand works its down there playing with my clit and God! I crave for more "vettorio please.." I beg. But he only sucks on my collarbone and fixes my hands in place and I clutch the sheets.

"I am having all your firsts, sweetheart. I'll make you beg for me to have you." He whispers hoarsely in my ears leaving my earlobe wet. For a moment I feel the loss of his touch but then this fingers work there way in and out of me. Constantly. I groan. Until I hear the liquids coming outta me and the his hand slapping against my pussy resonates all over the room. He stops. I huff. My Breathings short but heavy, I still can't let go of the sheets.

"Open your eyes." I do and he is right there, on me. His chest almost touching mine and my drunk eyes look back at his dark ones.

My arms wrap around his neck without realising. I inhale him and right then,

I feel something at my entrance. Creasing my brows I stare back at him and he becomes more tense, next thing, "Vettorio..!" I am screaming from the piercing pain where previously his fingers were. There was something much bigger and deeper than he ever had been. "Aa!..h.aah!" My nails dig into his flesh. "a..ah!" I squeeze my eyes shut. Just as I feel the loss of him he thrusts back right in with more force.

"Look at me Ivy." I do and then my eyes roll back when he's moving and huffing. "Don't fuckin' loose focus!" In his throaty voice he reminds me and sucks on my cleavage descending with each bite and it does no good. I'm only moaning his name louder.

He's leaving no room for air. I'm breathing his air. He's groaning and hollering beastly curses, Like he'll never stop fucking me.

It pained at first and still does a little but the pleasure that follows has me begging for him to not stop. I clutch the sheets and get pushed up because of his force but he takes my wrists above my head and fixes me in place, I try to grip the cloth there but in vain I dig my nails in my palm and now left nothing to suppress my cry into, I moan my guts out with his proceeding thrusts. He only did faster and not stop, when his pumping got slower his eyes either where we connected or roam on all over my body.

I felt at edge when I shiver releasing the third time and he comes with a beastly groan and slows down and stays inside until his thing swallows back in shape but he's still throbbing and starts to move again but I'm clearly near fainting and he pulls out, warm liquid dripping out of me.

Never something like that I've ever felt before, never experienced this before.
Like salvation! Like my life depended on it.

He rests on me, his tongue in my ear and breathing on my neck. He whispers the warning, "Next time I catch you red-handed you're sucking me until I cum in your sweet little mouth. Got it?"

"Yes" I nod. Gulping just imagining that. His hand is playing with anything on my body, breasts, navel, belly, thighs everywhere! while we're still catching our breaths and I'm rising hot again because he can't stop touching me.