13 Hazard

The shopping mall is sensory overload. Only overtures for purchases are permitted in here, the messages and carefully styled images to seduce consumers are wherever the eyes may fall. There is everything I want and very little I need. To move through the crowd means getting closer to other people than I would usually allow, but internet shopping won't cut it this time.

I waited on the couch till the ladies were done, which wasn't near soon.

We don't have much time,

With delay, the danger increases.

Damnit! They are taking to long!

I stood. Went inside the showroom, the attendants were startled by my sudden appearance. I swiped my gaze to each and every one and every corner. None met my eyes, even if someone dared to, they'd be dead. Everyone knew.

Good.

The glass Walls can be broken anytime, but my able men secured every corner. Everybody following the code. Hmm.

But the girl inside changing room doesn't have any security with her. Siena is waiting outside.

Not Good.

I Picked out some lacy bras and other shit that'll look sexy on her.

"Get these of her size." Not looking to whom I tossed the clothes to, I pointed to the door behind which my girl was.

"Y-yes sir." The woman stammered and was out of my way in a flash.

I was handed a pile of clothes of Ivy's size and I bolted in the forbidden room.

I heard gasps of more people than the ones who shouldn't open their mouth and I guess a lady fell unconscious too. But I shut everything out as I locked the door behind me.

Just me and her.

Her Sad eyes stared back at me through mirror.

Am I the reason of her condition right now?

No!

I'm trying not to be one while protecting her.

She had a beautiful gown onn. Blue coloured, deep cuts, too revealing.

"Get out of that dress." I ordered annoyed. She quickly pushed it down off her shoulders. There! That was my beauty! Naked, only for me. Her plump brests and ass shimmering as she stepped out of her panties too. "That's it!" Smart girl.

"Try these." I tossed all the blacks and reds to her feet.

She picked up the black one.

She was turning apple red again, her Breathings was getting shorter and faster.

Clearly my eyes were racking every part of her.

Beautiful!

Her thighs beg to be touched and her ass wanting to be spanked..her nipples to pinch..

Fuck her!

She had a high pony of silk black secured with ribbon. Just one tug and they'll fall down.

When she's sucking on me I'll pull them back securing with the same ribbon. Easy.

Stop! Day dreaming!

My hand itched for a gun, or maybe her ass, no. Blood!

"Sir?" She had been standing. The black straps highlighting her skin..all over her.."sexy."

Her eyes met mine, not sad anymore but lost.

Her eyes travelled through my biceps, fisted hands, down to my abdomen,

Something she had done a couple of times already when I was in towel alone but this time it was different. I knew. Last time she wa scared and on edge. This time there's a need in her surfacing,
A few outfits do give you a confidence in a few particular things, I smirked, she looked away. Every Wall was mirrored, she was embarrassed to look what her actions have modified into, so she chose to look down.

"Get dressed. We're leaving. Anything else you need?" I asked looking at her through mirror turning to the door. She shook her head. Bending to pick her new outfit up.

She elates a burn in my chest.

I want her to display her ugliness in front of me so that I can hate her.

I'll trigger her to do that.

I get people to do what I want them to do.

I was face to face with Derrick and Siena once I was out. Their hands were engaged with huge and heavy bags. I quirked up my brow my arms still folded again.

"For Ivy!" That's what they only claimed. I sighed.

Why They're overly excited for her?

"Let's leave. Fast! This place is giving me a headache."

No-one dared to say a word probably waiting for me to vacant the place.

I walked past people and to the exit.

Four bodyguards surrounded me and rest stayed back for them.

It was a quick trip to car, The type I designed myself, bulletproof, engine of a sportscar, weapons ready for sudden attacks and special inventory and functions for diver, emergency call button provided connecting straight to headquarters and our hideout.
A total package. My babe.

About half an later Ivy came into my sight all wrapped in black and seductive.

Who dressed her like this!? Or did she chose this herself?

All men occupied other cars in line leaving Siena, a gunman and Ivy, they were to sit in my car.

I started the engine choosing to stay silent.

All through the ride her head was turned to the window.

For some really irritating reason I was worried if she was angry or sad.

I peeked at her. Her eyes were wide and was practically falling out the window. Did she see the forest for the first time? As far as I remember she had come from one.

"Something interesting you see?" I remarked.

She snapped her head in my direction. "The scenery. Wonderful!"

First time I heard her exiting shriek.

"Don't you see that all the time?" I shrugged. She had done field work and it wasn't that of a surprise too.

"But I Am seeing its beauty for the first time!"

"Besides. I've been mostly to huge guarded coorperate buildings and maze like mansions." Her voice dropped.

I nodded acknowledging the information.

Wasn't I the same?

What's the difference?

That she's trying to change!?