28 Captured

He had blinked, Ivy nodded, the moment slowed. A black car screech to pause parallel to the building and all doors swing open, an arm stretch out, pull Ivy off-guard close by her elbow, on instinct she took her stances to stay stick on ground, curling her fingers in a fist and transfering her strength to retreat her arm with enough power to drag the man out of the car, sweat trickle down her forehead and the man happen to fall out, because of the man's undetermined weight she falters back as he hits the ground but doesn't let go of her forearm so loosing her balance and tripping on her own dress she ends up on the ground as well, unlike her usual course of action she cannot use her legs this time to strangle his neck or get up quicker and fight off the others inside biting their time in car, the fancy dress restricts many defensive movements. She started punching the guy left right with all her anger until he would move to the side, only he won't. As if knowing he can't Fight her or capture her, He's just holding her down, restricting her movements.

All the doors fly open and in pair men armed with rifle and knife sneak out of the car and so as she Thought should be approaching her were heading in Vettorio's direction.

Vettorio who had gone out of sight until she hold off than at hand reemerged from the dark with a rifle of his own.

She hurried to get free, Her fabric has got entangled and the man layed at The top her thigh, he wouldn't move even when he's in his senses she can't even fetch out her gun. She curse under her breath.

She saw vettorio running towards her, "Stop! Go back inside!" She shouted, this was probably the time she raised her voice in after so long. He is at more risk since all the guns aim at him and he is nearing the gun range by heading for her. He wasn't stopping. "I warn you! We'll both Die! Listen to me! Head back Inside!" She yells at the top of her lungs.

Armed guards for the guests security covered vettorio for safety and aimed the guns at the shooters and went around firing non stop.

Seeing vettorio fighting off his area of attackers, she slips her fingers around her waistband and finds the knife she was looking for. First stabs in the man's bicep, he roars with a cry and she lifts her knee but he presses her down.

This time She lifts the knife higher to stab him more intensely. "That's enough." Like instructing a kid the commander ordered and Ivy Froze.

Ever so slowly she lifted her head in horror and her unbelievable eyes met the Commander's cold Icy ones.

Commander Louis West.

"Sir. West." Those words rolled off her tongue instinctively, she's remembered that face, that name since years. Been decades, one man she'll never forget close to her is Sir Louis West.

The bloodshed in front of vettorio ended in short five minutes. Blood of unknowns colored his face, painting his sweaty shirt. A bullet Lodged in his abdomen and one in his arm. His eyes narrow as he witness the scene in front of him.

Louis kicks away his man from above Ivy and grabbing her bruised arm where the man's death hold earlier left marks, he pulls her up to her feet and she went limp. She knew no restrain will work against him.

He was her teacher. Every tactic she knows is his blessing to her.

He was her Trainer and her Supervisor.

The Chief.

He came specially for her. She cannot lift a finger.

"Put her DOWN!" Vettorio yelled at him. He couldn't walk fast or steady.

"One word more and I'll first cut Her tongue and Then your Throat. No warnings." Deep gutteral hoarse Louis utter low. And ivy shook her head at vettorio as she shuttered.
Perhaps he didn't realise he was standing at Gunpoint, which Ivy was aware of.

Nothing went slow after that, he threw her in the backseat at the back and sat beside her shutting the door and his driver sped fast the vehicle.

Vettorio slumped down against the wall walking back depressing number of heavy steps and took out certainly the thing which took two to three bullets for his heart, his phone from the breast pocket, there were more things destroyed in there.

Seero knew what was going on down outside, his men had protected vettorio, all sacrificed their life for him.

Seero left the scene seeing Franco and Derrick arrived at the spot. Vettorio also closed his eyes in relief.

Ivy remembered vettorio ordered her to take off the necklace so she fumbles with the chain and gems but it wouldn't come off so she applied pressure and broke the damn thing right there, every small piece of it get disperse around the corners, under the seat and mats. The man tsks, "What have you made of yourself!?"

She stays calm and looks outside the window. What's done is done, she can't change anything now, Vettorio's hurt, she's back to her old place, her people and she cannot do a single thing about it. Not that they'll kill her after getting her back with this much difficulty, they need her.

He looks heavenwards knowing the girl will not respond nor react. "You don't have to be like that with me." She sensed the warning in that, she'll be hit or get whipped later. She turned her head in front in compliance.

He exhaled rubbing his head, his pulse throbbing. "And what's that foreign perfume on you?"

She didn't flinch but yet again turned her head to the window, he noticed her every thing, every disturbing move.

He slid his hand around her waist and hoisted her on his lap. He smirk to himself, if she had violated or shown any signs of defiance, she'd be licking his shoe like a good dog she should be. But she was dead inside, he laid back assured she hasn't forgotten who she really is.

Snaking his hand grabbing her neck he pressed her down so she sits on his lap, her knee on the leather seat. Her hands folded at the back.